HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 01, 2003, 11:55 PM
Flys with Thumbs
Frisco, TX, USA
Joined Sep 2001
1,858 Posts
Dallas, TX - June 20-22, Heli Fun Fly

This is not an electric only event - it is a helicopter only event.

Last year, there was one Logo 10 participating.

This year, I know of at least three Logo 10s scheduled to participate.

Electric Helicopter Flyers: Let's make a good showing at this major North Texas helicopter fun fly! Everybody: Come and enjoy. See great flying (some of the best 3D I've ever seen). See great night flying on Friday and Saturday night. Compete in fun fly events (spot landing, move things with skids, etc. just fun events). See or compete in helicopter drag racing. See some great scale choppers. But wait, there's more...

For information on the event:

http://aerohobbies.com/hirobo_cup_2003.htm

For information on the hosting club, map to the area, etc:

http://www.ndrcc.com/

Yeah, I know, it's the same weekend as SEFF... If you don't go there and your in the North Texas area, drop in!

Possibly an electric heli pilot BBQ at my house (about 3 mi. from field) on Saturday Night! Post here or PM if you're interested.
Danal Estes is offline Find More Posts by Danal Estes
Last edited by Danal Estes; Jun 01, 2003 at 11:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2003, 04:46 PM
Flys with Thumbs
Frisco, TX, USA
Joined Sep 2001
1,858 Posts
Shameless post to move this up the weekend before the event. Let's See Electrics out in Force!
Danal Estes is offline Find More Posts by Danal Estes