HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 30, 2011, 09:18 PM
Play tetris with my english
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
2,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sviking View Post
Believe whatever BS you want. Vaya con dios and all that jazz, muchacho...
Thats the way I liked. Kid.
DaxFX is online now Find More Posts by DaxFX
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2011, 10:39 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,928 Posts
Quote:
And, you stay classy down there in Puerto Rico.

Oh wait... Enjoy the flies and mosquitoes instead...
I am Puerto Rican. I don't quite understand your post. Would you kindly elaborate?

Mike
(AKA: "Master Yoda")
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Jan 30, 2011, 10:57 PM
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
2,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbusa05 View Post
Hehe...you ought to see me and the boys in the Sierra Nevada Mountain twisties on any given Sat/Sun!! Squidboy? HAHA...........I'm 66 years young, son, been up to this livin' life on the edge longer than you've been alive, I'm bettin'!!
On a semi-deserted road out of Wellington, Nv, gps'd at 179MPH... YAHOO....only way to go!
ignore this kids.

as i was telling you. those toy helis are cool for have fun inside the house. but if you want to have a similar adrenaline rush as circuiting your bike you need a big heli like a trex600,700 or a TONKA... raptor 50,90. you will enjoy a lot when want to fly outside.. I am not telling you that small heli is not good. no ! by the other way its a lot of fun i loved mine. but if you are having fun with this small thing imagine waht you get from a big rc heli. , maybe i am wrong and you do have a big heli, but if not this are my 2 cents for 3's mcx . .

cheers !

PD sorry for my idiot english. you need play tetris with my english.
Last edited by DaxFX; Jan 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 10:58 PM
Joined Jul 2008
39 Posts
I'd like to chime in. I live out i Arizona, ride a Yamaha sport bike, i've ridden it fast... i've ridden it slow.... i can get clipped by an old lady at 45 or dump it at 155 out in a back-desert road . Guess what, I'm effed either way.

Its interesting what others will state as far as jeopardizing the lives of others... you ever talked on your cell phone while driving? You ever Changed lanes without signaling? What about that stop sign you blew threw that one time? Ohhhhh wait... i forgot... your probably perfect and have never done any of those things.........

Just like if you spill that hot coffee in your lap... or maybe look down at your phone....or maybe, just maybe you "didn't see that car there" and hit that car head on with a family of 4 in it.... I'll take my chances with getting hit by a bike thank you very much.

When you ride, you take your own life into your own hands. If you spill, its on you. Don't give other people #)*$@ for doing something they enjoy. I've never heard of a motorcycle taking out a family in a car/suv/bus... have you?
Rav007 is offline Find More Posts by Rav007
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:14 PM
Suspended Account
Prescott, AZ
Joined Jan 2011
2,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav007 View Post
I've never heard of a motorcycle taking out a family in a car/suv/bus... have you?
So, according to you, people in cars, SUVs, etc never get killed by motorcyclists? Idiot...

"the driver of a car that was struck by the motorcycle and rolled over, was pronounced dead at 12:12 p.m. at Menifee Valley Medical Center, according to a report by the Riverside County coroner’s office."

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-river...crash-saturday

That's ONE. Do a search. People dying in accidents caused by MOTORCYCLISTS happen all the time.
sviking is offline Find More Posts by sviking
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:20 PM
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
2,181 Posts
mister no name. "eh dicho nombre yo !! comay!!.. have you ever flew on a plane. drive a car? runa bicecle ? hey mr search do a search for us and give us the % of death on each one and compared with the % of motorcycle. you will be stoned whe you get the results.

tell me what system of transportation have the highest % of dead. you going to wish have a bike or airplane.

http://www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/Main/index.aspx
you have the same chance to die walking the street as running bike.
Last edited by DaxFX; Jan 30, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:26 PM
Suspended Account
Prescott, AZ
Joined Jan 2011
2,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxFX View Post
mister no name. "eh dicho nombre yo !! comay!!.. have you ever flew on a plane. drive a car? runa bicecle ?
Of course. Haven't we all? I'm also an ATP rated fixed wing and rotary wing (that's airplane and helicopter for you) pilot. CFI/II (that's flight instructor for you) multi-engine, too, both civilian and former Navy. I don't operate my machinery in such a reckless manner.

Oh, and welcome to my ignore list. Don't respond...you'll be wasting your time...I won't see it.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:35 PM
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
2,181 Posts
Quote:
Of course. Haven't we all? I'm also an ATP rated fixed wing and rotary wing (that's airplane and helicopter for you) pilot. CFI/II (that's flight instructor for you) multi-engine, too, both civilian and former Navy. I don't operate my machinery in such a reckless manner.

Oh, and welcome to my ignore list. Don't respond...you'll be wasting your time...I won't see it.
thanks god !
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:49 PM
Throttle-Hold Expert
Spokane
Joined Jan 2009
564 Posts
Dare I chime in.....

Viking sounds like one of those MC haters that would try to run you off the road on your bike just cause you have a loud pipe.

Those type really piss me off and they deserve no respect.

GREAT VIDEO BUSA! I can't wait to get out on my Thunderace when the snow melts and top it out at the rev-limiter (172 MPH) out in the wheat fields.

Back on topic...all my MCX batteries are worn out
sv1000s is offline Find More Posts by sv1000s
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:52 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
I am Puerto Rican. I don't quite understand your post. Would you kindly elaborate?

Mike
(AKA: "Master Yoda")
I hate to quote myself but perhaps you missed my post.

Mike.

EDIT: This is in reference to "flies and mosquitoes"
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Last edited by Chap1012; Jan 31, 2011 at 12:00 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:54 PM
Suspended Account
Prescott, AZ
Joined Jan 2011
2,380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
I hate to quote myself but perhaps you missed my post.

Mike.
I chose not to respond before. My issue isn't with you, Master Yoda.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 07:45 AM
2012 ZX14R ....faster than you
USA, NV, Carson City
Joined Sep 2006
1,769 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav007 View Post
I'd like to chime in. I live out i Arizona, ride a Yamaha sport bike, i've ridden it fast... i've ridden it slow.... i can get clipped by an old lady at 45 or dump it at 155 out in a back-desert road . Guess what, I'm effed either way.

Its interesting what others will state as far as jeopardizing the lives of others... you ever talked on your cell phone while driving? You ever Changed lanes without signaling? What about that stop sign you blew threw that one time? Ohhhhh wait... i forgot... your probably perfect and have never done any of those things.........

Just like if you spill that hot coffee in your lap... or maybe look down at your phone....or maybe, just maybe you "didn't see that car there" and hit that car head on with a family of 4 in it.... I'll take my chances with getting hit by a bike thank you very much.

When you ride, you take your own life into your own hands. If you spill, its on you. Don't give other people #)*$@ for doing something they enjoy. I've never heard of a motorcycle taking out a family in a car/suv/bus... have you?
Well said Rav007! I reiterate, SAFETY should be the number 1 priority in ALL activities! HA, had to smile with your analogy of distracted driving with cell phones. There is only one in my family and the wifey has it. I've never used it while driving.
CCbusa05 is offline Find More Posts by CCbusa05
Old Jan 31, 2011, 08:08 AM
2012 ZX14R ....faster than you
USA, NV, Carson City
Joined Sep 2006
1,769 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sv1000s View Post
Dare I chime in.....

Viking sounds like one of those MC haters that would try to run you off the road on your bike just cause you have a loud pipe.

Those type really piss me off and they deserve no respect.

GREAT VIDEO BUSA! I can't wait to get out on my Thunderace when the snow melts and top it out at the rev-limiter (172 MPH) out in the wheat fields.

Back on topic...all my MCX batteries are worn out
An older riding friend of mine has a 2001 YZF1000R (Thunderace) thumbs up bro!
Yes, back on topic. As far as indoor fun, I find the MCX2 hard to beat. I'm always up for a challenge, therefore I pulled the trigger and bought a NIB BNF CX3 which should be getting here by the end of the week. With all the bad press the CX3 gets for twitchy tail and other control issues, I can hardly wait to get my hands on one. I'll have her hovering hands off like a hummingbird in no time............GULP, at least I hope so!!
CCbusa05 is offline Find More Posts by CCbusa05
Old Jan 31, 2011, 09:34 AM
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
2,181 Posts
hey guys my apologis to all of you that does not deserve to read all the stuff i write to the sviking. he really pissed me off but i am fine now. sorry guys.

CCbusa05 i wrote something for u but i think is blocked to view, cheers bro. if someday you came to PR let me know to take you to the best roads to have fun in the bike.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 10:00 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,502 Posts
OK now stop the bickering and get back to the subject, sheesh this is supposed to be a help thread for blade mCX2 pilots and owners.

If you guys want to knock one another around find another thread to do it and show some respect here.

Maybe some of the members are doing things another does not condone for whatever reason, but this is not the place to tell them.

Sviking, I am sure you have done things in the past that others would not condone, we are all guilty of that. And bashing other nationalities is an offence that can get you banned on this group. I am sure most others on these groups will agree. Now if you would please start behaving like gentlemen and get back to the basics of this thread.

Enough is enough!
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander