Northeast PA
Joined Sep 2007
1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shin View Post
Hi
Welcome aboard
Pleased to meet you
Do you plan to get more helis and maybe some fixed wing aircraft in the future?
If so i would definately reccomend getting a DX6i or the DX7
A better tx allows you more choices in aircraft, no of models you can have on a single tx, better mixes
I would get the DX7 over the 6i for the slight increase in price you get so much more for your money
With it you would be able to have access to all the BNF aircraft as well
Take care and do have fun
Hank
...please...MCX2 talk..thankayou...

so...I'm taking bets on the arrival date of the Heli,My money is on may 30th(10 days late)although I will not be getting one...,any bets?
sonicjet is offline Find More Posts by sonicjet
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2010, 04:29 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,736 Posts
Yes agreed

It's amazing whAt benifits can be derived from a programmable TX. I have the DX6i and it's Awesome!!!!

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shin View Post
Hi
Welcome aboard
Pleased to meet you
Do you plan to get more helis and maybe some fixed wing aircraft in the future?
If so i would definately reccomend getting a DX6i or the DX7
A better tx allows you more choices in aircraft, no of models you can have on a single tx, better mixes
I would get the DX7 over the 6i for the slight increase in price you get so much more for your money
With it you would be able to have access to all the BNF aircraft as well
Take care and do have fun
Hank
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Apr 02, 2010, 04:55 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJac View Post
Didn't realize stating my opinion ONCE and clarifying it ONCE was objectionable or repetitious. Interesting you looked at a CB100 - no doubt that qualified you to make a sound judgment. If you want to point a finger at someone who is obviously selling you might want to do some pointing at the person who started this thread - sonicjet - or whatever name he is using. And YES - I strongly object to using these forums for any kind of commercial gain. If you are selling something - pay the cost of advertising - and stop trying to sneak it in the back door. And I will repeat that as many times as I deem appropriate on whatever thread and forum I choose. Even yours!!
I do not know what your intention is but I never said I made a "Sound" judgement. If I look at something and do not like the looks or the reports or the postings it is up to me to say wheter I like it or not. I am not saying it is noi good, just saying I do not care for it, my personall opinion.

BUT it seems if I do not like something you like you will jump all over me. If that gives you the jolies go ahead and see if I care.

As far as I am concerned I and a few others are throught with you, take care and enjoy your helis, whichever ones you buy and or advertise.

I am going to do the same and enjoy mine. Too bad you feel the way you do, you would be a lot happier if you just let everyone enjoy his or her things and not worry that they do not like your toys.

Adios!
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Apr 03, 2010, 02:43 AM
No, I dont work for HH ;)
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2009
3,768 Posts
It looks like they have taken a page out of our book and used the mSR swash! Also i wonder if they have improved the motor plug connections as most people have realised a significant power increase over stock and longer flight times.

Any word yet as to whether this new body will fit the original as my mCX one is shot!
Bowerz is offline Find More Posts by Bowerz
Old Apr 03, 2010, 10:09 AM
British Columbia
Joined Oct 2008
343 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUMPEE View Post
I clicked on the you tube video and all I got was a blank screen with .." private video... only...:

I should've checked it out yesterday when it was first posted
When you get the "private video" message, look at the bottom row of related videos and you'll see the same one. Click on that and it'll work for you.
ModeTwo is offline Find More Posts by ModeTwo
Old Apr 03, 2010, 12:12 PM
No, I dont work for HH ;)
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2009
3,768 Posts
You need to be a subscriber to HH video's to see it first time.
Bowerz is offline Find More Posts by Bowerz
Old Apr 03, 2010, 12:19 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicjet View Post
...please...MCX2 talk..thankayou...

so...I'm taking bets on the arrival date of the Heli,My money is on may 30th(10 days late)although I will not be getting one...,any bets?
Give us a break here, Hank was answereing a question regarding the use of the DX6i and DX7 TX for the heli discused in this thread.
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Apr 03, 2010, 02:37 PM
Prof. Aeronautical Inventor
Bavaria
Joined Jan 2007
1,155 Posts
As soon as I decide to buy a Bravo III, E-flite go and do this.....

Von Trippenhopf is offline Find More Posts by Von Trippenhopf
Old Apr 03, 2010, 02:43 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,736 Posts
Lol
Ain't that always the case lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Trippenhopf View Post
As soon as I decide to buy a Bravo III, E-flite go and do this.....

Old Apr 06, 2010, 03:39 PM
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Jan 2010
3,035 Posts
I'm very excited about thie mCX2! I first had an mCX I bought last December, and it was great...for about 5 days. I then got quite bored, so after searching for something more challenging, I stumbled across the mSR. What a deal! Celectra charger, 2 batteries, challenging chopper, flyable outside! Hmmm...well, let me say, it was way too radical for me. 3 tail motors, 5 landing skids, and some new blades, I decided this was not for me. I was considering the Lama2 or Novus CX thing, but a little reluctant.

This mCX2 is exactly what I am looking for...tame as the mCX, but with a bit of grunt and a decent canopy. I'm in line for this perfect micro.

PS I have no problems with the mSR, it is just not for me. I never got the hang of anything more than a slow, gentle walk or hover.
restlessswind is offline Find More Posts by restlessswind
Old Apr 06, 2010, 04:04 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,736 Posts
Once you get a quicker heli, and yes even a coax, it'll help you with the MSR

Dont give up on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessswind View Post
I'm very excited about thie mCX2! I first had an mCX I bought last December, and it was great...for about 5 days. I then got quite bored, so after searching for something more challenging, I stumbled across the mSR. What a deal! Celectra charger, 2 batteries, challenging chopper, flyable outside! Hmmm...well, let me say, it was way too radical for me. 3 tail motors, 5 landing skids, and some new blades, I decided this was not for me. I was considering the Lama2 or Novus CX thing, but a little reluctant.

This mCX2 is exactly what I am looking for...tame as the mCX, but with a bit of grunt and a decent canopy. I'm in line for this perfect micro.

PS I have no problems with the mSR, it is just not for me. I never got the hang of anything more than a slow, gentle walk or hover.
Old Apr 06, 2010, 07:12 PM
Bavaria
Joined Jan 2007
1,155 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessswind View Post
Have you had a look at the Nine Eagles Bravo III ?

Old Apr 06, 2010, 07:23 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,736 Posts
Do you have the bravo 3? if so whats it like?

Quote:
Have you had a look at the Nine Eagles Bravo III ?

Old Apr 06, 2010, 07:37 PM
Bavaria
Joined Jan 2007
1,155 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
Do you have the bravo 3? if so whats it like?
I wish I could answer this....

I don't know what it's like, although I decided to buy one I put it off when the mCX2 was announced.

Now I can't decide.

IMHO (which some people won't like) the MCX is better in many regards than the Solo. Ok, the MCX costs more, but I honestly believe you do get more for your money.

Yes, I do have several of these helis with lots of flight time - I rarely fly anything else.

So, although the Bravo III is very good looking and apparently better than a Solo, the mCX2 is a very tempting (though dearer) proposition.

Ho hum.....

Old Apr 06, 2010, 07:39 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,736 Posts
I like the fuse on the bravo 3 better, but lights are better on mcx2

Quote:
I wish I could answer this....

I don't know what it's like, although I decided to buy one I put it off when the mCX2 was announced.

Now I can't decide.

IMHO (which some people won't like) the MCX is better in many regards than the Solo. Ok, the MCX costs more, but I honestly believe you do get more for your money.

Yes, I do have several of these helis with lots of flight time - I rarely fly anything else.

So, although the Bravo III is very good looking and apparently better than a Solo, the mCX2 is a very tempting (though dearer) proposition.

Ho hum.....