HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rich56ia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 08:04 PM
United States, ND, Surrey
Joined Feb 2005
35 Posts
Discussion
Onward thru treatment

Recovered well from March 12 surgery and got out a week later with a gastric feeding tube till the throat heals more and I relearn to swollow. Never know how important something is till its gone and my epiglotis is gone. Most all the margins were good but the nerve cluster closest to the base of my tounge showed precancerious cells so its onto radiation and chemotheripy/
The radiantion fun starts thrus April 1 and the deadly juicing starts monday April 5th. The cure can be hell but who knows how it will effect me till I get going.
I will be out of action till the end of june it looks but wishing you the safest for flying fun this summer.

Peace
Rich
rich56ia is offline Find More Posts by rich56ia
to remove ads between posts