|Mar 31, 2010, 12:43 PM|
24" Dumas Deep Vee 20 & 33" No-Name Deep Vee & Part ALL CHEAP!!
Never fully got into R/C Boats, and these are simply taking up room for no real reason. PICTURES WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT. If you want anything, please PM ME or email me, todd[at]imbueusa.com
Here's a list of what's available:
- 24" Dumas Deep Vee 20. In good condition. Recently refinished, and is sitting in a high grade automotive primer waiting to be painted the color of your choice. The boat is quite old, and solid, probably from the mid 90's. Overall its in good shape, but there are minor nicks and the stringers are a little wavy. Would make a great beginner boat, since it is so heavy duty, or just a fun boat to beat up between heats. The transom has been refiberglassed, so there are no annoying holes. Looking for $30 + Shipping
- No Name 33" Deep Vee. SOLD!
- Aeromarine Single Trim Tabs Pair, Brand New, No Packaging. $12 Shipped Priority
- Dubro Fuel Tanks. 8oz & 2oz hopper. Both Brand New, No Packaging. $12 shipped
- Great Planes Easy Fueler Valve Brand New, Never Used. No Packaging. Includes Probe. $10 Shipped
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Chinese Mini Deep Vee, worth it? Let's see||rkhoo||Racing Boats - Electric||213||Oct 10, 2011 09:00 PM|
|Discussion||no name 20 amp esc programming||doggit||Power Systems||3||Mar 09, 2010 01:32 PM|
|For Sale||Deep vee 40" epoxy-glass package||David I.||Boats (FS/W)||0||Feb 02, 2010 01:16 PM|
|Build Log||Dumas Deep Vee 40"||Classic Corvettes||Racing Boats - Electric||5||Jan 28, 2010 02:45 PM|
|For Sale||33" Deep Vee & Hardware||LateNight72||Boats (FS/W)||8||Dec 17, 2009 06:58 PM|