SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:31 AM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2663 View Post
Was this recent? That's one I haven't experienced yet. Hope I don't.
Mike
It was over a year ago. I have so many orders they re-set my count of orders. Customs hold can occur if you package gets placed in a suspect container. For all I know the HK order could have been shipped with counterfeit Rolex watches and Coach bags.

It happens. Because of this I NEVER order anything I need immediately. If I do need something urgently I order domestically. You can always go to Great Planes and buy a $35 1300 mah 3s Electify lipo .
Prof100 is online now Find More Posts by Prof100
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:40 AM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
"Mike, Mike, Mike,.. You keep "spelling out" nonsense. How do you compare a company’s performance. MOST use other companies selling similar products."

No one has HK's selection of Li Po's that's 90% of what I order. I have no problems with their service to date. That's what this thread is all about.

"Only you love to compare your company to itself. Again you assume too much. How may times I read the first thread, I see nothing about lipo problems. That comes up many pages later."

I'm posting in regards to the thread HK issues. Shipping and otherwise. Even you admitted that Li Po's were a major part of the issue. So when was you last HK order May or something along that lines?

"I don’t think I will shut them down, but I can keep making them look as good as they perform (and that’s bad as of now)."

You where calling for a boycott and were sure you could shut them down a while back. Giving up so easy? They are preforming well as of late. My order and others posted here proves it.

"YES they are ripping you off with shipping"

Again in your opinion I have no problem paying the 30 or so to get my stuff in a week.

"Why can I send something over there for $6.00, and it gets there MUCH faster than $35.00 from them? Why can I get 2 packages (I ordered something else Sunday, and it will be here TODAY as well) faster and cheaper from others?"

Mainly due the the fact they (your preferred suppliers) don't have what I need 5 and 6 cell High C ( 40 to 45) Li Po's. We've been though this before. Now if I'm looking for smaller packs I use different suppliers. Clear enough?

Mike
mike2663 is online now Find More Posts by mike2663
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:43 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hack View Post
Here is my comment... HA! A bit cocky weren’t you? Timely my ass!
Right on schedule as with all my previous orders. I have no issue with that. You do I don't. So much for you theory on them pocketing my EMS money and shipping the cheapest way.
Mike
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:47 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof100 View Post
It was over a year ago. I have so many orders they re-set my count of orders. Customs hold can occur if you package gets placed in a suspect container. For all I know the HK order could have been shipped with counterfeit Rolex watches and Coach bags.

It happens. Because of this I NEVER order anything I need immediately. If I do need something urgently I order domestically. You can always go to Great Planes and buy a $35 1300 mah 3s Electify lipo .
If your looking for cheap small Li Po's. Value Hobby has pretty good inexpensive 3 cell Li Po's. Their selection of larger cell count stinks but small stuff is OK with quick shipping from Illinois.
Mike
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:00 AM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,369 Posts
Quote:
If your looking for cheap small Li Po's. Value Hobby has pretty good inexpensive 3 cell Li Po's. Their selection of larger cell count stinks but small stuff is OK with quick shipping from Illinois.
Mike
I am aware of them, thanks.
Prof100 is online now Find More Posts by Prof100
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:22 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2004
376 Posts
You where calling for a boycott and were sure you could shut them down a while back. Giving up so easy? They are preforming well as of late. My order and others posted here proves it. "says Mike"

Just go back and READ. I always said anyone who thinks twice is all I'm after. I have always said they wont go away, you just refuse to RFEAD or COMPREND!
The Hack is offline Find More Posts by The Hack
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:24 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2004
376 Posts
Quote:
Right on schedule as with all my previous orders. I have no issue with that. You do I don't. So much for you theory on them pocketing my EMS money and shipping the cheapest way.
Mike
Denial is sweet. It must be nice to be so ignorant.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:26 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2004
376 Posts
By- By Mike. Have a great time on other threads.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:27 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2004
376 Posts
Quote:
You where calling for a boycott and were sure you could shut them down a while back. Giving up so easy? They are preforming well as of late. My order and others posted here proves it. "says Mike"

Just go back and READ. I always said anyone who thinks twice is all I'm after. I have always said they wont go away, you just refuse to RFEAD or COMPREND!
Go ahead and make fun of the typo. It's all you have.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:27 AM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
791 Posts
The Hack.......
imgumby is offline Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:39 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
"This sounds like the same type of excuse they use over, and over, and end it with “we are improving”….B.S…. Every order I made with them over the last year (several) took weeks to process (in stock) and always came with some "not our fault" reason. Perhaps, but there it's a HUGE coincidence that ALL of my orders were timed so poorly as to be held up by someone else, or they are not telling the truth? "Ruthless and Vicious" is how a few other vendors have described them. Perhaps that's jealousy, or they have real reasons to say that. Once they started berating me in the forum section (and any other person who was unhappy, then deleted any bad posts) I now believe the bad over the good. Let's see them delete this one! I was a customer who turned our entire club on to them years ago, and now I'm working as hard as I can to get other options out. They thought it was in good practice to make fun of their customers (me), and I don't take kindly to that. I can post here ALL day long, and plan to be vocal against them in EVERY way. Hurting them is not my goal, just getting the word out is, it's up to everyone else who is as disappointed as me to do something about it."

I'll concede the "boycott and shutting them down" point. I guess i read too much into this little gem you posted. Your looking to everyone else to do your work? Sure looks like you have a "agenda" to me. Your mind is made up and there's no "other side" as far as your concerned.

Mike
Last edited by mike2663; Jul 20, 2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:40 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgumby View Post
The Hack.......
Too funny......
Mike
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:47 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
Quote:
By- By Mike. Have a great time on other threads.
Going somewhere?
Mike
Old Jul 21, 2010, 01:08 AM
Oopss. Oh well.
In the tropics
Joined Jan 2006
3,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by borneobear View Post
I still can't believe I got the HS65s for cheap.

Shipped out in 3 days (ordered on a Saturday afternoon).
Lets see if they break the 25 days record.

BB
OK. HS 65s arrived today!
Shipped 13 July.
On my office desk = 21 July

8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to check twice. Not bad. Not bad at all.

BB
borneobear is offline Find More Posts by borneobear
Old Jul 21, 2010, 07:26 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
[QUOTE=The Hack;15586930]
Quote:

You called me a joke. What would you call that?
A true statement?
Mike
Closed Thread