HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by abercrsoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 27, 2010, 11:59 AM
Dayton, Ohio
Joined Aug 2005
41 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
For Sale
Eflite Taylorcraft w/ Eflite 450 Outrunner, ESC & Servos

I have a Eflite Taylorcraft that I got over a year and a half ago the I don't fly. The box it came in got a little banged up in shipping and damaged the tip of the left wing. It looks like the stringers from the last rib to the tip are cracked as well as some crinkling of the covering. The damage shouldn't effect flight too much and shouldn't be too difficult to fix. It comes nearly ready to fly with an Eflite 450 brushless outrunner and eflite ESC as well as Hitec HS55 servos for the ailerons, elevator and rudder. Just drop in your rx and battery and you'll be good to go. I also have the instructions and seats which haven't been installed. I'm asking $165 picked up. I don't want to ship due to size and the damage it received last time it was shipped, so local to Dayton, Ohio or those going to the Toledo show. I also go to Columbus occasionally.

Brad
abercrsoc is offline Find More Posts by abercrsoc
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2010, 09:06 PM
pǝʇɹǝʌuı
Arizona
Joined Oct 2009
139 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
I bet a a slow hand with a heat gun would straighten out that coating and it's definitely flyable. If I lived in OH- I'd take it.
serasbach is offline Find More Posts by serasbach