HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 29, 2012, 06:45 PM
2 Fast 2 Low & 2 Loud
United States, CA, Winchester
Joined Nov 2011
3,046 Posts
Can you tell me how to add guns to a plane model in G5.5?
Thank you for monitoring these threads and giving your time.
scootrb4 is offline Find More Posts by scootrb4
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2012, 08:10 PM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
Look in the editor, Advanced view, for any stock model that has guns set up. You'll need a channel, a servo, and a gun. KE sets theirs up pretty fancy. Look to them for examples.
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn
Old Jun 24, 2012, 03:24 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
hi guys i have a question i had bought a copy of real flight from a guy that broke his controler just so happened i had lost my numbers for mine . now the problem is this when i put in all the numbers it does not let me select ok . is there a simple solution to this ??
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Jun 24, 2012, 07:34 PM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
Lost your numbers, huh? I hate when that happens. Here's your simple fix - buy a legit copy (that means software and Interlink)!!! Call tech support and tell them your dog ate your numbers. Why would anyone here give you numbers that work?!?!
Old Jun 25, 2012, 12:35 PM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Feb 2012
5,419 Posts
jeffpn is correct, the simple solution you seek is to call tech support.
dedStik is offline Find More Posts by dedStik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More Confessions of a Smoker
Old Jun 27, 2012, 05:26 AM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpn View Post
Lost your numbers, huh? I hate when that happens. Here's your simple fix - buy a legit copy (that means software and Interlink)!!! Call tech support and tell them your dog ate your numbers. Why would anyone here give you numbers that work?!?!

thanks jack ass but i did lost them along with the whole program as i had moved but now have one thanks got it going but not because you helped or anything your to buisy trying to investigate every one .fyi dont assume you know what your talking about . i didnt ask for numbers jerk i ask why it wouldnt link up .. if you cant read and understand what you read then dont post i was asking for help not to be called a thief !!! but good job on the wrong call assbag .ive seen you name on other forums doing this same thing instead of helping with legit solutions you just knee jerk into its a fake copy !!! get a clue dude not everyone is a thief might want to at least slow your thoughts and read before posting . im not picking on you but being call a thief i wont tollerate .
Last edited by rcphreak; Jun 27, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 06:14 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
Maybe you should do a better job of explaining yourself. You said you bought a copy of RF from a guy that broke his controller. What am I supposed to think about what you have? RF with a "broken controller", right? What are you doing for a controller if the one he sold you is broken, and why would you buy it? You said you lost your numbers. You asked for a simple solution. I gave you the only simple solution available. Forum members cannot help with lost numbers. That's what tech support is for. What's the picture for? Honestly, it could've came from anywhere. Maybe you took it yourself, but it's not proof of anything. Reread your post. It just doesn't add up. Maybe you should work on that in the future.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 04:57 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpn View Post
Maybe you should do a better job of explaining yourself. You said you bought a copy of RF from a guy that broke his controller. What am I supposed to think about what you have? RF with a "broken controller", right? What are you doing for a controller if the one he sold you is broken, and why would you buy it? You said you lost your numbers. You asked for a simple solution. I gave you the only simple solution available. Forum members cannot help with lost numbers. That's what tech support is for. What's the picture for? Honestly, it could've came from anywhere. Maybe you took it yourself, but it's not proof of anything. Reread your post. It just doesn't add up. Maybe you should work on that in the future.
honestly can you read ??? it reads that i bought a copy from a guy that broke his controler and directly after stated that i had lost my numbers not my controller . plain and simple what more is to explain ?? i didnt ask for numbers learn to read !!! as i stated before you forum hop with the same bs and accuse people of being theives YOU need to be able to understand what is being written . and you gave me no solution other than to go out and get a legit copy of the program . thats not helping its being an ass !!!! and judging some one with out any knowledge of who they are and you do this on every forum your on . and it turned out i was thinking the i was a 1 as the numbers are small and the codes did not have a number one in them to show it was any different . and as far as proof ive posted another pic with my micro t-28 and p-51 in the pic so once agin proof that your an ass !!!
Old Jun 27, 2012, 05:53 PM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
Sticks and stones...

I did tell you to call tech support, did I not? They are the only ones who can help with new "numbers." By the way, there are "numbers" on both the software and the controller. You never stated which "numbers" you lost. All you said was "mine" after referring to his controller. It seemed you meant you lost your numbers for your controller. How am I to know what you mean if you don't clearly state your issue? Perhaps you should work on that, as I previously suggested.
Last edited by jeffpn; Jun 27, 2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: How do I know that's YOUR t-28 and p-51 in the pic??? :p
Old Jun 27, 2012, 06:06 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
perhaps you should work on your people skills as well . thank you for stating the obvious as any one who owns one knows about the numbers but as i stated there were no ones to indicate that the i was an i and not a 1 get it . i never stated wich numbers as i said i had bought a copy of the programm ( not that i bought only a controller ) so all the information is there but takes a little thinking instead of assuming some one is up to no good . and you told me to call tech after calling me a thief just face it your no help this forum is for people who like to help each other not finger pointing . but as you already know your good at judging people to gratify your need to feel important . and as far as the t-28 and other comment shows how little you know about any thing and anyone who would take your advice i feel sorry for them . we have waisted enfugh space on this thread so no more posts i will add .
Old Jun 27, 2012, 06:18 PM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
I'm sorry, I called you a thief? When? I don't see it. I told you to buy a legit copy. No need to put words in my mouth. No, I was not doing any name calling these past few posts. That was all done by someone else.

Why should anyone have to pick your post apart to try to make sense of what you mean? The onus is on you to state yourself clearly. Next time you have an I vs 1 issue, spell it out. You could find several posts where I successfully helped many people who had the same problem, and stated theirselves very clearly that THEIR INTERLINK SERIAL NUMBER WON'T LET THEM HIT OK. My answer? It's an I (eye) not a 1 (one.)

I found one of those posts.
http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/show...3&postcount=55
Last edited by jeffpn; Jun 27, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2012, 01:23 AM
Joined Jun 2012
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I hope I'm posting this in the right place If not please tell me where I should post this if that's ok

I'm just wondering if their any rules to multiplayer.

Long story short, I had someone calling me 'Gay' down the mic because I said I could do a demo flight for them which doesn't really make any sense for them to call me that and isn't really a reason at all, haha I said you shouldn't call me that and said I'd report you if you did it. When I said that, he kicked me. So I joined again and said it's wrong to do that and now I'm banned from his session. Unfortunately the other people in the server disagreed with me saying I was overreacting and I should be quiet and stop going on about him saying that which in all fairness may have been the pragmatic thing to do, but not the correct thing to do IMO. I looked around and it appears to be you can't report someone even though I thought you could. Someone said because it's their server, it's their rules so they can get away with it; is that so? I would've been happy to of muted him but couldn't see a facility in the software to do that. I could've muted my speakers but I sometimes like to hear that sounds of the planes. If you can't report users or servers and there are no rules, is RealFlight thinking of implementing any?

Sorry if this post comes across as whiny, it was one of my first times on multiplayer and it's annoying to get banned from a seemingly popular server for not doing anything wrong at all.

Thanks very much
SlopeSoarer99 is offline Find More Posts by SlopeSoarer99
Old Jun 30, 2012, 05:50 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
There is an option to disable voice chat. Hit Alt m v to access it. It's under the Multiplayer column. There's also an option to make players invisible. Hit 6 (I think) to open up a player window.

RF is not in the business of policing MP sessions. How could they? My solution to annoying kids on RF? I never use MP anymore. I used to, before the kids showed up when G5 was released.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 12:03 PM
Tail heavy, too much glue.....
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Apr 2009
110 Posts
Anyone else having problems launching program in win7?

Loaded G4.5 software on my new rig and does not want to launch.
delamite is offline Find More Posts by delamite
Old Nov 18, 2012, 07:45 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
i had that issue with mine also on the wifs laptop .