HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 18, 2012, 08:22 AM
Turkey, Bursa
Joined Oct 2011
26 Posts
Which TX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bracky72 View Post
The aurora has poor internal shielding. Expect problems with any lrs.
Thanks a lot for the headsup. I guess this system is designed to work best with Futaba, but until I pull the trigger on the 18MZ this spring I would like to use the EzUHF either on my Aurora 9 or Spektrum DX8. Can somebody help with connecting to these TXs for now even though I will be losing some range due to poor internal shielding? I could not find any info about using these TXs on the manual or on this thread...if its there sorry for reposting and please point me to the right direction.

Is Futaba really the best choice for this system?

Thanks.
hizlimax is offline Find More Posts by hizlimax
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:56 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
On our a9 just pull the module off and go to the pins, left to right is ppm, pos, neg. Last two dont worry about. As far as signal quality i think ill continue to mount my tx away from my a9 as ive been doing with my tslrs... Id like a futaba but i have 6 parkflyera id need rx's for lol itll have to wait. Awhile
elliott000 is offline Find More Posts by elliott000
Old Dec 18, 2012, 06:46 PM
New Zealand
Joined Apr 2010
256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizlimax View Post
Is Futaba really the best choice for this system
I use a JR 9XII with absolutely no problems.
ramboky is offline Find More Posts by ramboky
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:16 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
I dont have much of a choice on my new quad frame than to have my antennas about 3 inches away from my motors... Will this cause me any interference / trouble?
Old Dec 20, 2012, 01:15 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
heres a screen shot of my ppm numbers... Will this work? I cant get ppm to work in my tx setup on cc3d
Old Dec 20, 2012, 09:33 PM
Bazinga!
South Africa, KZN, Durban
Joined Feb 2007
608 Posts
Can you adjust it on your Tx? My 9x Tx value is 22.5 which works great.

Do you do any work on that pc? I just see games...
Moelich73 is online now Find More Posts by Moelich73
Old Dec 20, 2012, 11:30 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moelich73 View Post
Can you adjust it on your Tx? My 9x Tx value is 22.5 which works great.

Do you do any work on that pc? I just see games...
No work lol Just some gaming and heli tuning when the kids are sleeping....I have no idea if I can adjust the value, which one do u suggest I attempt to adjust. What menu do u do it in on your radio and Ill start digging around
Old Dec 21, 2012, 12:55 AM
Bazinga!
South Africa, KZN, Durban
Joined Feb 2007
608 Posts
As far as I know, it's only the Turnigy 9x with custom firmware where you can change the frame period in the Tx. If you have that, then look around in the general settings menu for the option.
Moelich73 is online now Find More Posts by Moelich73
Old Dec 21, 2012, 04:23 PM
United States, OK, Duncan
Joined Jul 2012
124 Posts
Today my EZUHF had a major issue. I was out flying my quad and had already made two trips. I just put a new battery in and was about to arm the quad and take off when I noticed the Naza LED was indicating failsafe. Everything looked OK and so I cycled the power on my radio, the EZUHF Tx and my quad. Everything came back up green but immediately went back into failsafe on the quad. I took the 3S battery off my EZUHF and tested it. It was stone dead. I had just charged it. I took out my backup battery and installed it, powered everything up, green light on the Naza, then smoke from the EZUHF Tx. I pull all batteries, packed up and came home. There is no way to plug in a battery backwards. The connectors are keyed. Plus, the lipo I had on the EZUHF was fully charged this morning. Why would it go smack dead in two short flights. The EZUHF is only a month and a half old and the guys at ReadymadeRC have already been outstanding with the other Immersion issues I have had. Has anyone had this happen to your EZUHF?

Thanks,
Gotta
gottahunt is offline Find More Posts by gottahunt
Old Dec 21, 2012, 10:28 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
out of curiosity, for the range test function. How do I establish a baseline? I cant find anything indicating say how far away i should get control.... I ran the interference wizard and worst case i go from 102db only rx to 97db ready to fly.... Seems decent
Old Dec 22, 2012, 02:13 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
Prblemo SOLVED, I assumed 25.b firmware was the latest... I upped all my gear to 1.29 and she works great!
Old Jan 01, 2013, 09:56 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Mar 2012
451 Posts
new video.

zii cloud SURFING. (4 min 9 sec)
carlocivicsi is offline Find More Posts by carlocivicsi
Old Jan 01, 2013, 10:35 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
Nice one, what tx were u using. Diversity
Old Jan 03, 2013, 03:20 PM
São Paulo - Brazil
Joined Sep 2010
12 Posts
Hi,

How far are you guys getting with the stock antennas ?
eduardokenithi is offline Find More Posts by eduardokenithi
Last edited by eduardokenithi; Jan 03, 2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:22 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Feb 2012
652 Posts
I have all little issues solved but one. I still cant run spectrum analyzer or wizard on my win 8 laptop. On my desktop runnin win 7 its hit n miss, i can run it and let it refresh itself like 5 times then i get the cannot communitcate with ezuhf rx(1) or sometimes (2)

any thought. I on immersion usb uart on com 2