HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by UBILDIT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 01:47 PM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,459 Posts
Gallery
By Your Command

Well, Master Mopar,
By your command and per our conversation yesterday, I have enclosed pics of the Losi Strike and the batteries that you wanted to come with it. I'm also including some extra deans plugs... even though truck and batts already have them on it.. I soldered the one on the car without even taking the car out of the box... heh heh... the pic of the bats is of them receiving a storage charge from my TP charger for the journey there. The radio in the background with the Strike is also coming your way. I have included a great selection of extra parts, some AA batteries, some rechargable AA batteries and their quick charger ( 4 at a time) and there will be several surprise goodies for you and your buds to enjoy while serving your country... I don't know if I can get it all in the postal service today, but it will be by tommorow at the latest. I'd like to try to get it all in one semi-large box. Heck the Strike by itself is big enough so I figured what the heck... Hope you like it. Talk to you later..

Bo
UBILDIT is offline Find More Posts by UBILDIT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LaTrax Alias with a 1Si Camera
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2010, 02:44 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Dude, you ARE the MAN!! Looks like the perfect truck to toss a Castle Mamba into and tear these guys apart over here. We is gonna have a good time with that one!

Thanks again, dont be a stranger man! Im on line pretty much every night and morning. Shoot me a message anytime.

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69