SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 20, 2010, 08:03 PM View Post
cat_sammich
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while cat_sammich edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old May 20, 2010, 08:06 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
if there is a short, it would kill the esc to. not just the motor. it's common knowledge. a short would kill the whole system, sending to much electricity to the esc, killing it. and just to let you know, you may think that there isn't a way to tell who's behind words on paper or on a webpage, if you've read there style of writing/typing enough, it's obvious it's them. so stop trying to get away with it.
jettrooper02 is offline Find More Posts by jettrooper02
Old May 20, 2010, 08:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2010
258 Posts
not neccessarily. and apparently what's "common knowledge" to everyone else, and my tech buddies at Novak and Tekin and Reedy, is way beyond your comprehension level. please stop posting trying to show off when it's clear you don't have a clue what you're talking about. :rolleyes;
cat_sammich is offline Find More Posts by cat_sammich
Old May 20, 2010, 08:19 PM
Under Warranty!
Washington State
Joined Feb 2006
495 Posts
Why don't you and your tech buddy go hang out at novak so the thread can go back to normal.
2sicMiniT is offline Find More Posts by 2sicMiniT
Old May 20, 2010, 08:20 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
yeah jeff. you don't even know anyone at novak or tekin, and reedy. nice try. an electrical short will travel through the whole system untill it comes to a fuze. then the fuze will blow and it will stop. this is known to anyone who know a bit about electronics. if there is no fuze to stop it, it will keep going. or a restrictor to limit the amount of voltage going through. that can also stop it a bit. this is funny to see you fail.
Old May 20, 2010, 08:34 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2010
258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suc2sicMiniT View Post
Why don't you and your tech buddy go hang out at novak so the thread can go back to normal.
Why don't you and your junior-jet-jockey-buddy go hang out at novak so the thread can go back to normal?
Old May 20, 2010, 08:36 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
because unlike you, we actually help this forum. we like it here. you just post here to annoy people. go hang out on the offtopic forums if that's what you want to do.
Old May 20, 2010, 08:36 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2010
258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettrooper02 View Post
you don't even know anyone at novak or tekin, and reedy. nice try. an electrical short will travel through the whole system untill it comes to a fuze. then the fuze will blow and it will stop. this is known to anyone who know a bit about electronics. if there is no fuze to stop it, it will keep going. or a restrictor to limit the amount of voltage going through. that can also stop it a bit. this is funny to see you fail.
i know the bare bones basics, like the fact that ESCs today contain computer chips that stop simple stuff like that from happening by being pre-programmed, but it is funny seeing you fail so miserably at defending yourself or talking about things like it was 20 years ago. so clueless, LOL
Old May 20, 2010, 08:39 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
they can't stop that from preprogramming. anyone who knows squat about electronics know's that. a computer chip can't stop a short from happening. a fuze can prevent it from traveling through the whole electronic system. freechip, you should know a lot about this, right? come and help me with this.
mind you, a computer chip can have a fuze in it. but it's programming doesn't save teh system, the fuze would. look it up, and as you like to say so much. ronom.
Old May 20, 2010, 09:06 PM
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Joined Feb 2008
737 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_sammich View Post
that because you read what you want to and ignore the rest. it's a common problem with people with limited attention levels, or ADHD.
I was hoping you wouldn't do it, but you just couldn't help yourself...
You just crossed the line...
cenracer1 is offline Find More Posts by cenracer1
Old May 20, 2010, 09:12 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
he did. and he's now banned to. either i got him at the right time or it was a good coincedence. just call him jeff or jon if he comes back.
Old May 20, 2010, 10:52 PM
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Joined Feb 2008
737 Posts
Maybe the next time he will learn to play nice... but somehow I doubt it...
cenracer1 is offline Find More Posts by cenracer1
Old May 20, 2010, 11:14 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
so do i. he'll be back on a new user name in a few days.
Old May 21, 2010, 12:15 AM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,332 Posts
Yeah.........a suggestion for his next username would be Crainiumlacker..............or mini-frontal lobe...................Minisammich............

Oh, i forgot.......
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1
Old May 21, 2010, 02:12 AM
nick 30
Joined May 2009
2,790 Posts
he is back under the same user name
nick30head is offline Find More Posts by nick30head