HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by winchdoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 14, 2010, 08:15 PM
Yes, ALL your money...
A hut in the woods in Oregon
Joined Jan 2003
2,482 Posts
Discussion
Hypnosis converts to GigaHertz

I had to give my Hypnosis a little needed maintainance this week, and while I was at it, I set it up for my SD-10G.

I took a couple of shortcuts and set up the SD channel pinout selection to match the pinouts on the Airtronics 92777FM Rx.

Before I changed over, I put card material on each wingtip and the fuse to record trace marks of various aileron differential, rates flap travel, elevator compensation, you get the picture.

Then for giggles, I first transferred over the rudder and elevator servo plugs and operated both radios together. I added the left side of the wing, and dialed it all in.

Just need some wind now.
winchdoc is online now Find More Posts by winchdoc
Last edited by winchdoc; Mar 25, 2010 at 07:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts