Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
You can lead a horse to water.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavcon View Post
well... sites.. ok

somebody give me real evidence that ETM is frankbooth ???
your post says nothing
Sometimes people just want what they want, and don't want to look at evidence to the contrary.

Take a look here for some other links and info about the guy you want/have sent money to

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...3#post22688846

If that's not good enough, google his name and his company name. Page after page of complaints, irregularities, and problems. Most importantly, look how he deals with his customers.

That manual he sent you is probably the only thing you'll see from that guy for months. But hey, you may be a lucky one. Even a clock is right twice a day...amirite?

Please let us know how your interaction with him goes. I really would like to see good feedback on him, but it's so hard to find. There are no legitimate websites he is allowed on anymore because of his business practices, shilling, and foul mouth and threats, so it's hard to find feedback (good that is).

He appears to drop ship, and it takes about 2-3 months to get something (if anything) to the US. I'm sure it will make it to your country lickity split. So please keep us updated, can't wait to see a satisfied customer. It's like looking for bigfoot, you've heard it's out there, but can't seem to find one.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2012, 01:18 AM
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
Newsflash.. No purchase was made... He contacted me saying he cant send.. Now i need to find whos the manufacturer of this plane.. I need it
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:23 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Breaking news

Customer Service Disaster narrowly averted earlier today when a prospective ETM customer was told he cannot get a plane shipped to him.

More news at 11
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:33 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavcon View Post
Newsflash.. No purchase was made... He contacted me saying he cant send.. Now i need to find whos the manufacturer of this plane.. I need it
Try The electric Jet Factory out of AZ, you should be able to reach them at :

sales@ejf.com
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:54 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Try The electric Jet Factory out of AZ, you should be able to reach them at :

sales@ejf.com
thanks Porcia.
but EJF .com only sells HET models..
Old Sep 10, 2012, 08:35 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Aha o/k. Not into those big jets yet, slowly working my way up one foamy crash at a time.

The plane listed sure does look nice with that paint scheme.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 02:05 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,844 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmramos View Post
Curtis has no idea what is coming his way.
I was planning on being in New York last month, but work pulled me to Texas. Now my schedule shows New York at the end of this month. Curtis owes me retracts and a 90mm Edf. He is a liar and a crook. I cant wait to see him face to face. Curtis........................lets see what excuse you have now.
What surprises me most about Curtis is how he happily boasts all over the internet about just how many people (some customers, some not) have got lawyers involved and for them to bring it because so many have tried it before and failed. He seems to wear this type of activity as some badge of honour. LOL

Ahh reality check here. What does it say about a person that this happens that frequently he is 1. Happy to boast about it, 2. It happens so many times anyway?

Oh well each to their own I guess.

Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Sep 14, 2012, 03:46 AM
Keep calm and don't blink
Hamilton, New Zealand
Joined Jun 2005
2,008 Posts
This was in an e-mail he sent to customers just this week

"We will see you guys at the NEAT Fair in Upstate New York this weekend, a great opportunity to meet us in person, or even (ATTEMPT) to kick our asses because we once sent you a foamie that was missing a clevis three years ago, and you have just been waiting for the opportunity, posting to the forums every week, staying up late, plotting revenge..."

Couldb be intertesting
KiwiKid is offline Find More Posts by KiwiKid
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: ModelAero Polaris Ultra
Old Sep 14, 2012, 04:09 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
Got it too
Old Sep 15, 2012, 02:38 AM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiKid View Post

"We will see you guys at the NEAT Fair in Upstate New York this weekend, a great opportunity to meet us in person, or even (ATTEMPT) to kick our asses because we once sent you a foamie that was missing a clevis three years ago, and you have just been waiting for the opportunity, posting to the forums every week, staying up late, plotting revenge..."

Couldb be intertesting
Sounds like Easytiger's past is coming back to haunt him!
Your past will always come back to haunt you! (0 min 54 sec)
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:55 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiKid View Post

Couldb be intertesting
Wow! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
I'm actually quite amazed and impressed that ETM is still in business. He must be doing something right. Well, either that or people aren't doing their research before sending off their hard earn cash.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Sep 18, 2012, 03:32 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
Wow! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
I'm actually quite amazed and impressed that ETM is still in business. He must be doing something right. Well, either that or people aren't doing their research before sending off their hard earn cash.
The only thing Easytiger has done rite, is RIP guys off very well. That's how this fraudster stays in business.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 03:42 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Here is feedback from customers that ACTUALLY "bought" (got ripped off) from sleazy tiger. http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...ed+by&ref=home
Old Sep 18, 2012, 04:30 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sites View Post
Here is feedback from customers that ACTUALLY "bought" (got ripped off) from sleazy tiger. http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...ed+by&ref=home
To be fair, He does have a lot of positive feedback, but what bugs me is this one:

Reply by easytiger (Nov-06-06 19:13):
You did not PAY for the item. If you don't like my terms, DON'T BID. NPB filed.
Follow-up by cocomalt (Nov-08-06 12:13):
Sent 09-01-06. YOU CASHED! 09-13-06. Bank Proof! Liar and Fraud. BEWARE!

Anyhow, I've never bought from the guy, so I can't say anything beyond that. I just hope people are doing their research before making an informed buying decision.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Last edited by rcalldaylong; Sep 18, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 04:41 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,102 Posts
Never ordered anything from the site but this... along with the insane amount of other bad reviews pretty much sums up why I wont buy from there...
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Closed Thread