HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 02, 2010, 11:22 AM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracus View Post
me and the wife will have our 13th in December.
Kyle- My wife and I celebrate our 13th in October. Good year for getting married I suppose Have fun flying out there today and catch some video of the Vision for us.
Wnuk is offline Find More Posts by Wnuk
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2010, 11:25 AM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
So I spent all night thinkng about how to do floats for the Parkzone Cubby. This is what I came up with; used the 450 for size comparison Think this will do just fine
Old May 02, 2010, 11:58 AM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnuk View Post
So I spent all night thinkng about how to do floats for the Parkzone Cubby. This is what I came up with; used the 450 for size comparison Think this will do just fine
I think it'll be too much.......
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
Old May 02, 2010, 11:59 AM
Luvin' Life
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
I got your emails but it's always nice to see you checking in
1Radioflyer is offline Find More Posts by 1Radioflyer
Old May 02, 2010, 03:54 PM
Got Helis
United States, IN, Greenwood
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnuk View Post
Jim,

By golly I think you come up with a great idea, just double check the CG and you'll be good to go. Man those orange zip ties just pop out at ya, nice contrast though. Oh and btw, the right skid pole needs to be moved forward about 1/2 inch or so. The front rubber thingie is pointed up about 39 degrees. It should sit flat on the ground.

Jim and Kyle,

Both married 13 years this years, keep it going, it gets better all the time.
I think I have a pair of shorts that are that old. LMAO!

Me:

For our anniversary, Liz MADE me take here to the Edinburg In. Outlet stores, about 25 miles south of us. It's an outdoor mall, with about 82 different stores. My legs are tired, my back hurts and my right shoulder is stiff from carrying all those packages. After 3 hours of pure torture, Liz was finished shopping. LOL! We stopped at Hardee's on the way home and had a burger and fries. Rained most of the day to boot. Lisa, the youngest daughter, now 30 years old, gave us a gift certificate for the Outback steak place. Liz and I we'll hit that Wednesday... YUMMIE, free steak... Gonna go watch a movie or something, still drizzling outside.

Dave
choppersrule is offline Find More Posts by choppersrule
Old May 02, 2010, 03:59 PM
Luvin' Life
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
Kyle,
Is the motor one of these?

http://www.aero-model.com/Hacker-Bru...-10XLAcro.aspx

That's way to rich for my blood to be flying

Dave,
That doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun but I bet Liz enjoyed every minute. Happy anniversary you two

Jim,
Bad day for the Pens. They looked like they just couldn't capitalize on the power plays.

RedWings on @ 8:00!

Blessings,

Jay
Last edited by 1Radioflyer; May 02, 2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: adding stuff ;-)
Old May 02, 2010, 05:42 PM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Notta bad fly day. First, I flew the E-Sky project which is completed and ready to go to it's new home. Then that got good to me, so I flew the 206...flawless. Then I took the Corsair out back with the new RX...perfect, what a fun flight that was.

Fly 'em if ya got 'em...wind is LOW today......
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
Old May 02, 2010, 07:45 PM
Joined Apr 2009
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracus View Post
I got some flying in with Duane over in Paris.Il at the field after my VA appt. Going back again today to burn some more fuel thru the Vision. The plane in the photo has a $500 hand built engine in it and was radar'd at 139mph
Dave and Kyle - Happy Anniversary!

Kyle - Amazing how they made the motor look just like a cute little puppy; what in the world will they think of next, you know?
erkrystof is offline Find More Posts by erkrystof
Old May 02, 2010, 09:27 PM
Luvin' Life
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
Wunk and Stamp,
Oh how I can't stand diving!!! Geese they're all doing it. Even Jimmy Howard, goalie for the RedWings took a dive. I swear they should give out Oscars for this kind of acting. I can't stand it

OK rant over and back to regular programing
Old May 02, 2010, 09:55 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Thanks guys for the Anniversary wishes to me and Liz. 35 years, YIKES!

Jay, Stamp and Wnuk,

Being a poop head here. Diving??? Oscar awards??? Hmmmm, it's all entertainment and whatever floats your boat. A lot of money on the back burners, that nobody knows about, that makes the final decision/winner. I personally can't believe that all sports are 100%, all the time, are on the up and up, ever. To much involved and monies at risk. Sorry.... Just my nickel...

Dave
Old May 02, 2010, 10:00 PM
Luvin' Life
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
I told my kid if this refereeing thing works out he can make a ton of money in the big leagues. He could get paid off almost as much as our congressmen J/K of coarse. I teach him to be a responsible, capable person. I have personally seen diving and intentional malicious acts from soccer players in his league @ age 11. You know there is a parent behind that
Old May 02, 2010, 10:22 PM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
Jay- Still tryting to finish watching the Pens game. Throuhg 2 periods now. They look to have control of the scoring opportunities but just can't convert them. Spent the afternoon at Nick's hockey game. His team won 12-2 today and he had 2 assists. Since his hat trick he hasn't scored but has had several opportunities. He's frustrated as he plays defense for the most part. Both his coach and I (assistant) encourage him to break out of the zone with the puck when he has open ice. He'll score again I think before the season is over.

Dave- Diving hurts the game and is sometimes called on the player doing it. In other words, he overreacts to a hit and purposely "falls" to try to draw a penalty for his team. It is poor sportsmanship but is becoming all too popular these days. Hope we aren't boring you with hockey stories, the playoffs are here and it's exciting for us fans

On a non related note, seems as though my driver Jeff Gordon can't seal the deal lately either

Jim
Old May 03, 2010, 03:54 PM
I meant to do that!
United States, IN, West Terre Haute
Joined Apr 2007
1,211 Posts
Jay

Nope ist a nitro Jet 56 or something like that.

Sundowner (1 min 5 sec)

Corsair (0 min 10 sec)

Corsair2 (0 min 38 sec)
Oracus is offline Find More Posts by Oracus
Old May 03, 2010, 07:35 PM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
That sundancer is screaming down the runway! That got some get up and go to it!
Old May 03, 2010, 07:41 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Ahhhh, the good old plank days. Gotta love 'em....

Is hockey over yet?

Still no maiden with the Trex 500, windy as heck today, now it's raining.
Rain tomorrow and Wednesday. I should have put my batteries at storage voltage.. LMAO!

Dave