HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:09 PM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
These Align gyros, the suspense just grows. Now all sudden, I get nothing from my 206 as far as rudder and gyro go and I get an ORANGE light on the frequency selection which may indicate a blown digital servo......more research to be done.
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:18 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
United States, MO, Howell
Joined May 2010
1,647 Posts
Ahhhhh..............the plot thickens.....!!!!
CopterKid77 is offline Find More Posts by CopterKid77
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:35 AM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Headed out to do more drywall, wont be able to do the 206 till later tonight. Doesn't matter because I can pull a couple flights from the two stock heli's if the wind drops and it's warm enough later today. Payday, I may end up getting 3 new Detrum gyros and install them on all 3 birds. They're not perfect, but I've done mild 3D with them and they work pretty good if they haven't been abused.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:45 AM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,647 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me Bro.......pics or vids are always welcome. Gonna be gone most of the day......it's Hobbit time......lol
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:07 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Stayed at the drywall till the ceiling was hung. It was an awsome day, no wind, working with the door open and no coat. I decided NOT to mess with helicopters or the bike because when the temps average 22degF during the day, I want the shed to maintain minimal of 70degF. It dont get done unless I do it, so no breaks, all day. Tomorrow will be cosmetic work and seam sealing. Been thinking about the floor.....no barrier or insulation. Just 3/4" particle board, and it's UGLY. I diecided to buy a couple of boxes of the hardwood floor laminate that has padding on the back. THAT will deal the floor and insulate at the same time, same stuff I put in the house. My Harley will like it's new house with hardwood floors....LMAO.

Oh....my 5 sets of FRP 325mm blades showed up today.
Last edited by metalbenderusn; Nov 16, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:38 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,647 Posts
Shoot.............nuttin' but the best for the Sporty.......LOL
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:09 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Man...my arms hurt from putting that stuff up over my head. I made a makeshift drywall holder to put it close so I could line it up and sink the screws...worked good. My #2 grand daughter hasen't been with me on the job for a couple days and I know I cant put that stuff over my head by myself, so I resorted to making my own drywall holder. It actually worked good, got the drywall 2" from "in place". Since it is flexable, I could secure sections at a time. I named my drywall holder "Terri II". When she saw it with her name on it, she laughed. Sometimes we have to much fun...LMAO.

I wonder if the Harley wants pictures on the wall of other Harleys, and a TV in there?
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:38 AM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,647 Posts
yeah Buddy..........we aint 25 anymore...LOL Ya just can't be good help.. :O)

Oh , I'm sure the Sportie would appreciate that...lol
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:55 AM
I meant to do that!
United States, IN, West Terre Haute
Joined Apr 2007
1,210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbenderusn View Post
I wonder if the Harley wants pictures on the wall of other Harleys, and a TV in there?
Just put some British pinups in there
Oracus is offline Find More Posts by Oracus
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:58 AM
I meant to do that!
Joined Apr 2007
1,210 Posts
The past couple weekends me and a friend have been clearing some land for R/C tank battlefield. We are building IR battle circuits for our tanks for some extra fun. Havent flown anything most of the year the weather just has not co-operated with us.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:51 AM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,647 Posts
LOLOL...........or Italian pin ups.........LOLOL
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:55 AM
I meant to do that!
Joined Apr 2007
1,210 Posts
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:56 AM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,647 Posts
LOL.....excellent..........I believe Vic's Harley will like this
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:47 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
I seen a bonnie chopped and raked out as a kid, that thing was awsome. Lighter than a full blown Harley chopper, almost to small for 70mph freeway speeds at any distance, but still COOL.

We bought a carbon copy of yesterday, I'm gonna head out back with one of my stock 450 Pro's today. Maybe even the F-16....it hasent flown in a LONG time.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 06:16 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
I did fly one of the stock 450 pro's today. Wind was about 4-7mph, not a problem for FFF, but not hover friendly for sure. Flew one battery, called it good and had no close calls. I never even switched it to stunt mode.

Now the drywall is up, I've got the seaming to do. I wasn't very energetic today, but I did get some of that done. According to the weather, we're gonna have 6 days in a row just like today. That translates to riding the Harley, flying R/C, and working on the shed. I've seen 3ft of snow this time of November before, I feel fortunate to being able to do stuff outside.