SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 29, 2011, 12:51 PM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Vic- Did you call the police after the incident?
The neighbor lady saw it, I never found out till two days later. Not only that where I live, it might have been cops for all I know.....
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 29, 2011, 01:48 PM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbenderusn View Post
Vic- Did you call the police after the incident?
The neighbor lady saw it, I never found out till two days later. Not only that where I live, it might have been cops for all I know.....
LMAO- Call the cops ON the cops

How's the 4 blader coming? Did you order the new 4 bladed tail assembly yet?
Wnuk is offline Find More Posts by Wnuk
Old Sep 29, 2011, 02:08 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
United States, MO, Howell
Joined May 2010
1,648 Posts
Hi Jim...........yes thank you...it's starting to take off.......we're really tickled. It will be on line soon as a live stream.....I'll keep ya posted if you'd like.
CopterKid77 is offline Find More Posts by CopterKid77
Old Sep 29, 2011, 02:10 PM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
Absolutely keep me posted. A link to the feed when available would be great!
Old Sep 29, 2011, 02:11 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,648 Posts
Will do. :O) Who know's...if she starts really making some bucks...I might be able to have a couple of helis.....LOL
Old Sep 29, 2011, 02:38 PM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
That a boy, Barry! Let the wife do the work and you enjoy the benefits! About time the roles get reversed Doing it the Walter E. Williams way, eh? LMAO Love it when he subs for Rush. What a hoot to listen to .

Hey seeing how you could accomplish this feat, maybe you should head to D.C and start straightening them out too! Barry for Prez! Oh wait, we already HAVE a Barry in the white house

Jim
Old Sep 29, 2011, 03:07 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,648 Posts
LOLOLOL...............boy, I don't think it'd go over real well in DC......got too much Yosemite Sam in me...LOL

Yeah,.......Tee will "shower me with gifts".....gifts of more Honey Do stuff..........LOL
Old Sep 29, 2011, 04:14 PM
Got Helis
United States, IN, Greenwood
Joined Mar 2010
4,008 Posts
Wnuk,

I was out at Aldis a couple weeks or so ago with the 500. I flew two packs and just didn't feel connected at all, so I wrapped it up and came home. Got pretty rusty this past summer working on the shed and house.

I got the mCP X servo installed and she's been a hoot for me the last couple days. I need to hit the sim this week.. Next week is suppose to be really nice outside. I should get tons of packs in then.

Dave
choppersrule is offline Find More Posts by choppersrule
Old Sep 29, 2011, 04:23 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,008 Posts
South African handshake... (0 min 17 sec)
Old Sep 29, 2011, 04:50 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,648 Posts
hahahaha
Old Sep 29, 2011, 07:39 PM
Luvin' Life
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
Congrats JPEE! Way to go on the inverted hovering!!! You rock mister

Vic,
Hope your feeling better and 100% soon!

Dave,
Great fix on the mcPx! Those little servos are a bugger to work on, aren't they?

Jim's ( Wnuk and Stamp)
Your teams are tearing it up! I stayed up for the blackHawks game last night that ended poorly for my side

Exhaust is done on the new truck!!! She sounds sweet The weather has been awful lately for flying the mCPx. I should do some basement havering or something. I did get the PBY Catalina ready to maiden though. She should fly well off of the snow as well.

Blessings Y'all!

Jay
1Radioflyer is offline Find More Posts by 1Radioflyer
Old Sep 29, 2011, 07:45 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,648 Posts
Jay.......sure would like to some vids or pics of the Cat. Did you got Magnaflow or ??? on the truck?
Old Sep 29, 2011, 08:08 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,008 Posts
Jay,
Yes, those servos can be a pain, however, I had more trouble plugging the servo into the board.
Tiny little...

Glad you got the exhaust installed, that sometimes can be a pain. Now you just need an Edelbrock manifold with a dual-quad set up. LOL! Those were the days for me. With a 4 speed on the floor and a Hurst shifter. And maybe a Nitro set-up.

Blessings Jay,
Dave
Old Sep 29, 2011, 08:28 PM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Well...my daughter has the same CRAP I do. They hit her with a pennicillian shot and super hyper 3 day regiment antibiotics, she feels great in less than 24 hours. I'm better, but still lay on the bed and drool alot, so nothing is getting done. Actually, now I got soreness around my chest, feel like I fell off the bike again.

Right now, I'm gluing weapons systems together for the heli fuse. Bomb racks are a PITA in real life, and on this model too. Just been doing little stuff till I feel better. The 4 bladed tail rotor is not in stock. I thought about buying their 3 bladed....it uses the same linkages and connectors, I could repair mine with pieces off the 3 blader.....I'll do that. I got 4 sets of FRP blades in today as well as two sets of CNC servo mounts for the boom. When I feel better, I'll go back after that 4 bladed head to get it dialed in. I read somewhere, I'm gonna have to make the cyclic servo push rods LONGER to get this right. No big deal, I've done it before.

My trailer now has a tounge lock (which it had), and now a wheel lock. It aint going anywhere unless it's in pieces, and I'll hear that.
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
Old Sep 29, 2011, 08:54 PM
"To Hover is Divine"
Joined May 2010
1,648 Posts
Dave..........love real cars too..........I think the difference in todays cars are ... they're more like "appliances" .. they do what their supposed to and last quite a while.. :O) Jay needs to give us some pics of the little pick'em up truck.

Vic......sheesh Bud......sorry your having the bad run of luck my friend. It's got to get better. Hope your daughter heals up quickly. but at least it sounds like ya got the trailer nailed down. !!
I really appreciated that vid on 4 blade phasing.....and your right.....dial it in on a pod and boom first.

Guys, my butt is bumpin' my heels....gotta turn in early.....ya'll have a lovely evening.