HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 12, 2010, 09:01 PM
United States, HI, Lanai City
Joined Oct 2009
136 Posts
JPEE ~

Well darn it, find one of those hatcams mister ! Seriously, can't wait to see the little P-51 in action. I think it would be fun for the yard here.

Crash ~ J/K...!

Vic ~

I love the new fuselage buddy ! That thing is cherry.... I so can't wait to get one someday. I think it would be cool to throw one on the 500 and skim the deck at 80 mph or something..... Ahhhhhhhhh....... Like Dave would quote from "Top-Gun"... "I feel the need, the need for speed"....... LMAO...

Danny ~

I forgot to tell ya that I put in a change of address on-line and forwarded yer mail and all to my address.... But yeah, the T-500 ESP is great Dave ! I almost got her together.... I almost forgot to tell ya.....
J-MICHAEL is offline Find More Posts by J-MICHAEL
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM
Luvin' Life
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
You guys might not know this and Dave is to proud to say but he's the one break dancing on the tile Too funny and amazing at the same time.

Vic,
I bet you could find the high side on a ball bearing and straighten it.

Blessings,

Jay
1Radioflyer is offline Find More Posts by 1Radioflyer
Old Apr 12, 2010, 09:41 PM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-MICHAEL View Post
JPEE ~

Well darn it, find one of those hatcams mister ! Seriously, can't wait to see the little P-51 in action. I think it would be fun for the yard here.

Crash ~ J/K...!

Vic ~

I love the new fuselage buddy ! That thing is cherry.... I so can't wait to get one someday. I think it would be cool to throw one on the 500 and skim the deck at 80 mph or something..... Ahhhhhhhhh....... Like Dave would quote from "Top-Gun"... "I feel the need, the need for speed"....... LMAO...

Danny ~

I forgot to tell ya that I put in a change of address on-line and forwarded yer mail and all to my address.... But yeah, the T-500 ESP is great Dave ! I almost got her together.... I almost forgot to tell ya.....
Jeffie....
WHEN you do venture into scalers yer gonna learn in a hurry, unless it's a fixed wing of course, speed is NOT in the equasion. With a scaler fuse...it's SCALE FLIGHT, and that's what you're stuck to UNLESS you stuff a 500 sized motor, 80a ESC, and run that 3000mAh 30c I'm running in it. Odds are, the 450 mechanics couldn't take that kind of torque though. I remember a guy that stuffed a BB 350 engine in a chevette. He dumped the clutch, and the motor spun around in the engine compartment....hard lesson there. The engine faired OK, the car got the heck beat out of it, scrap yard.
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
Old Apr 12, 2010, 09:45 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Radioflyer View Post
You guys might not know this and Dave is to proud to say but he's the one break dancing on the tile Too funny and amazing at the same time.

Vic,
I bet you could find the high side on a ball bearing and straighten it.

Blessings,

Jay
Are you almost ready to try and straighten some fish hooks yet? Weather is getting better, tonight would have been primo.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 09:50 PM
Got Helis
United States, IN, Greenwood
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnuk View Post
Love the new toys Dave! Sounds like a great flight day for ya too! Always a good day when you bring home everything in one piece.

Jim
Jim,

Yep, Yep, Yep, new toys, and no mishaps, makes ya feel good. Looks like the next few days are gonna be a winner too. FINALLY SOME GOOD WEATHER.

Dave
choppersrule is offline Find More Posts by choppersrule
Old Apr 12, 2010, 09:55 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-MICHAEL View Post
Danny ~

Jeff-Michael,

I did have the need for speed today, on the second battery on the T-600.
I'm feeling comfy with it now, and let it loose for awhile. Having fun now.

Hmmmm, on the T-500 thing, I may have to give Leslie a call. Watch your backside. LMAO! ( I just love that picture of her, who would have thought, I brought up a gun slinger)

Dave / Danny
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:04 PM
Luvin' Life
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersrule View Post
Jeff-Michael,
I just love that picture of her, who would have thought, I brought up a gun slinger)

Dave / Danny
I'd like to take back anything I've said about Danny tonight

Vic,
No fishing yet, but soon I hope. Have you been out yet?

Blessings,

Jay
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:11 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Quote:

Blessings,

Jay
Guess I'm in the mood for reminiscing. Here's 3 pictures. One of me as a baby, one of me in the Air Force (age about 18 or 19), and Liz's grandfathers boat. He did this as a hobby, ice breaking. He retired as VP of Milwaukee Railroad.

True stuff.
Dave
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:18 PM
Luvin' Life
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
Dang Dave,
You were a cute baby... what happened J/K Great Air Force pic

Blessings,

Jay
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:19 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Quote:
I'd like to take back anything I've said about Danny tonight

Vic,
No fishing yet, but soon I hope. Have you been out yet?

Blessings,

Jay
Son has been working 7days a week for a few months, his boat registration is due and he don't have time to renew, so we haven't been out. He's supposed to start having days off again in 3 weeks....I told him to get that boat registered ASAP, and get a new license...we're GOING

Daves AF pic....we need to start calling him "Eisenhower"....
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:25 PM
TIME is so things last longer!
California
Joined Sep 2008
696 Posts
Jeff,

I FOUND my hat cam today..................it was you that motivated me to look again for the 4th time and I found them both. Soon my son soon the 51!

Vic,
What an awsome fuse, I love it! As always, your skill and attention to detail will pay off.

The rain is gone! A guy is coming by tomorrow to try a hover with his 500.

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

while writing this post and my wifie sitting here on the couch just lept up and yelled SKUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I did nto break wind there was a skunk in the back yard coming from the yard behind us and threw our yard to the house next to us, HOLY COW what do I do now. Dude, I am living in the burbs, this aint supposed to happen.

JPEE
JPee is offline Find More Posts by JPee
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:29 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPee View Post
Jeff,

I FOUND my hat cam today..................it was you that motivated me to look again for the 4th time and I found them both. Soon my son soon the 51!

Vic,
What an awsome fuse, I love it! As always, your skill and attention to detail will pay off.

The rain is gone! A guy is coming by tomorrow to try a hover with his 500.

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

while writing this post and my wifie sitting here on the couch just lept up and yelled SKUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I did nto break wind there was a skunk in the back yard coming from the yard behind us and threw our yard to the house next to us, HOLY COW what do I do now. Dude, I am living in the burbs, this aint supposed to happen.

JPEE
LMAO...JPEE, I had that happen here. My son grabbed a 12GA and he was gonna ROLL it. I screamed "JESUS CHRIST......DONT SHOOT! Lucky for every one...he didn't. My yard would have stunk for months.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:30 PM
Advanced Heli Collector
USA, IL, Carol Stream
Joined Jan 2009
2,044 Posts
I have a family of skunks that live under the neighbors back porch. It is HORRIBLE some nights. My do got sprayed once too.
9sec240 is offline Find More Posts by 9sec240
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:30 PM
Luvin' Life
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPee View Post
Jeff,

JPEE
Let it walk on by and don't bother it. It will stink far less.

BTW I have a computer to tear apart and turn into a power supply. Is it really that hard? Could you post a link again to how that's done?

Let that pole cat walk

Blessings,

Jay
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:34 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersrule View Post
Guess I'm in the mood for reminiscing. Here's 3 pictures. One of me as a baby, one of me in the Air Force (age about 18 or 19), and Liz's grandfathers boat. He did this as a hobby, ice breaking. He retired as VP of Milwaukee Railroad.

True stuff.
Dave
Dave,
God bless you for your service to this great Country of ours!
Maybe I missed it somewhere but I didn't know you served.
Utmost respect for anyone who served. Can I call you Sir?
Jim
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp