SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 28, 2010, 11:08 PM
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Dave...when it comes down to doctors and the like just remember what the alternative is. You hate jumping through the hoops, but you gotta do it.

YIKES....we're ahead? Wow.....
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2010, 11:30 PM
ferndale air force
Joined Jul 2006
3,095 Posts
5 votes to the good.

I'll discuss grommets later. It is raining for the foreseeable future here.

Fern
FERNDALE AIR FOR is offline Find More Posts by FERNDALE AIR FOR
Old Oct 29, 2010, 12:06 AM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
I voted....looks like 9 votes ahead now. Have a good one, hope to see you guys tomorrow......I really do.....LOL.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 07:56 AM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
WOW, overnight was super!

I hope Vic has as good a day with his trip to the Dr.'s!

Thinking of you Vic.

To all: My son is so grateful to each of you for the effort you put into this. He's planning a video to express his thanks. Once we get it done I'll put it up on youtube and post the link. Our thought is the contest will end sometime this weekend so in the meantime we will keep voting!

Jim

Update: The lead is shrinking again! Early this AM he had a 30 vote lead. Please tell everyone you know to vote picture #6

CLICK FOR NICK!

http://www.timesleader.com/contest_gallery

Thanks

Jim
Wnuk is offline Find More Posts by Wnuk
Last edited by Wnuk; Oct 29, 2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 03:34 PM
Got Helis
United States, IN, Greenwood
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Looks like photo # 2 and # 3 came back to life.
choppersrule is offline Find More Posts by choppersrule
Old Oct 29, 2010, 04:49 PM
That looks about right!
Hunlock Creek, PA
Joined Jan 2010
1,227 Posts
Heading out for the evening. Taking the kids to the circus. Hopefully we can get a few more votes from somewhere to maintain the lead.

Vic- If you read this ; Hope everything went well for you today.

Will check in late tonight.

Jim
Wnuk is offline Find More Posts by Wnuk
Old Oct 29, 2010, 08:10 PM
Advanced Heli Collector
USA, IL, Carol Stream
Joined Jan 2009
2,044 Posts
While we are on the voting kick, if you have facebook and don't mind. Can you "like" this picture of me with Thomas the train on Al's Hobby Shop's facebook to help me and my buddy Alex win a contest?

Click here please
9sec240 is offline Find More Posts by 9sec240
Old Oct 29, 2010, 08:41 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9sec240 View Post
While we are on the voting kick, if you have facebook and don't mind. Can you "like" this picture of me with Thomas the train on Al's Hobby Shop's facebook to help me and my buddy Alex win a contest?

Click here please
Ivan,
I went to Al's Hobby shop, but I can't click on the "like". I'm logged in an all, I can click on "2 people like this" and see Jon & Alex voted. What am I missing here.?

BTW, small world. I've ordered alot of things from Al a few years ago.
Great service.

Dave
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:21 PM
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
I'm back...Kinda. I'm not supposed to be transversing the stairs, but I'm here anyway....I got yelled at by the wife. Good news and bad news. Good news is, yer not getting bad news from Rick because my wife has his phone number. The bad news is, I was pretty close to Rick giving you bad news. I'll keep you all posted, I'm in rest mode now.

Vic
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:32 PM
Luvin' Life
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
That's not good. Get your rest Vic.

God Bless Ya
1Radioflyer is offline Find More Posts by 1Radioflyer
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:34 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Vic,

I'm right behind your wife. What the hell you doing, going up and down the stairs anyways? Get your butt to bed and get some rest. Now you have us all worried/curious of what the heck is going on. Remember, I've been telling you for over a year, to do what the doctors say. Kidding, but not. You know what I mean.

Take care of yourself.

Dave
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:57 PM
ferndale air force
Joined Jul 2006
3,095 Posts
Vic, please do what the Doc recommends.

Alex, I don't do Facebook. It seemed like I had to join to vote. If I am incorrect let me know...

I am trying to win a contest as well. The problem is I can't send you a link. And if I did it wouldn't help. I hope to fly the T-Rex this weekend, I am going to retrofit a GWS Beaver with a Super Cub wing( for photo and candy drop use) and build my 3rd Lightflite bug. There is no button to click, but imagine one so that I get extra time

Just fooling around as batteries charge and glue sets.

Since I am here, should I use the plastic canopy as the "form" and drill the holes in the same place?

Fern
FERNDALE AIR FOR is offline Find More Posts by FERNDALE AIR FOR
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:58 PM
Luvin' Life
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Apr 2007
2,867 Posts
Hey Y'all,
I wanted to post a link to a similar "vote for" contest. This guy is taking the "Click for Nick" to his forums so I thought it right to post his here. The video is freaking awesome Watch the back flip at the end and vote!

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/con...&order=recency

Blessings,

Jay

Ivan,
I'm not on Facebook but I but I see this guys entry has a Facebook link thing. I don't know how it all works but I could not vote for you either.
1Radioflyer is offline Find More Posts by 1Radioflyer
Last edited by 1Radioflyer; Oct 29, 2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:25 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Fern,

On the new canopy.

I wouldn't use the old canopy as a template, since they aren't the same size. Take the new canopy and place it "Exactly" where you want it.
Get some hobby paint or finger nail polish, and put a small dab of it on the end of the canopy mounting bolts. Then press the canopy against the bolts to transfer the paint to the canopy. There ya go.

Dave
Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:37 PM
Got Helis
Joined Mar 2010
4,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Radioflyer View Post
Hey Y'all,
I wanted to post a link to a similar "vote for" contest. This guy is taking the "Click for Nick" to his forums so I thought it right to post his here. The video is freaking awesome Watch the back flip at the end and vote!

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/con...&order=recency

Blessings,

Jay
Jay,
That's super that the guy is taking "Click for Nick" to his forum. However, you should now by now, you can post anything for the Bob's. It's a community affair to say the least. Like family.

YIKES! Awesome video, those guys do some mean slashing and bashing for sure, me, I just putter around the neighbor hood. LMAO!

Love ya Jay, take care and have some fun this weekend,

Dave