|Mar 13, 2010, 10:35 AM|
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2002
Trader Rating: 73
FY-22 Rapter EDF Jet
For Sale: NIB FY-22 Raptor foam EDF Jet $80.00 plus $15.00 shipping to the lower 48 states.
* 4 Channel Full Function Radio Controlled (Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle)
* Full aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls, inverted flight, knife
edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins are possible
* The wing and body used in this jet are specially designed to allow high G maneuvers, yet the
wing loading is still very low
* Excellent stability of nosing up and down
* One of the best ducted fan jet in the market!
* Steerable nose landing gear
* Rudder helps steer plane on ground on its scale landing gear for easy take off
* Ready to Fly in Just Minutes!
* Super tough, lightweight airframe!
* Perfect appearance and emulation (Scale appearance, great attention has been given to
* Shock Resistant Reinforced Fuselage and Strong Wings
* Can Take Off From Ground or Hand Launched
* Ground Take-Off can be performed easily
* Excellent Flight Performance
* Super easy and super stable electric powered scale R/C park flyer for beginner or
* Stable inverted flight
* Superb Quality, Simply the Best ARF Body Kit Jet you can find!!!
* Super stable for beginner, Super low speed for safety, Super low altitude for fun
* Fabricated by accurate molds with high fidelity of real airplane
* One of the Best Looking Jet in the market
* Excellent stability and aerobatic capability
* Detailed Body Structure
* High roll rate
* Slow Speed Flying Capable, Good for Beginner
* Suitable for both beginners and experienced pilots
* Body Kit, ARF version contains no radio system (no transmitter, receiver and no electronic equipments.)
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||NIB - Yardbird F-22 Park Pusher Jet||sbritton||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||7||Mar 13, 2010 03:00 AM|
|Idea||RC lander EDF 68mm W/F-22 JET FOAM SELF MADE MAIDEN FLY||tttfck||Foamies (Scratchbuilt)||3||Aug 16, 2009 08:04 PM|
|Discussion||Bananahobby F-22 Rapter||Russian knight||Foamy EDFs||20||Jan 06, 2008 01:12 PM|
|Red Barons Pilots Challenge and Fun Fy July 22||Plane_De4mer||Electric Flight Events||81||Aug 08, 2005 01:10 PM|