SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
View Poll Results: Should this be stickied?
Yes 243 85.87%
No 40 14.13%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by nick84, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 11:15 AM
chopper chopper chopper!!!
United States, CA, Shasta Lake
Joined Sep 2012
154 Posts
Vvvrooommmm

your looking at a ECX ruckus monster truck with a Tazer 4000kv new paint love orange and a Arrmaaa rader also with a Tazer 4000kv
Lozki is offline Find More Posts by Lozki
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My Helis
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2012, 02:58 AM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Found some 23 year old pics of my Kyosho Optima that I had back then. Not a truck but still, a classic.
Also, my iguanas from back then.
Quality is not so good since they are pics of old pics.
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:46 AM
I fly,hover,sail,drive & crawl
USA, CA, Chino Hills
Joined Jan 2009
301 Posts
My Wraith with a new body.
quiel is offline Find More Posts by quiel
Last edited by quiel; Jan 01, 2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Updated pictures
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:37 PM
Back in black............
dodd city tx
Joined Sep 2005
2,059 Posts
This is the only "truck" that u have right now. Need to get it back going. All it needs is a battery and rx/TX. Its kinda larger then most I think the gyro was crapping out the last time I run it. Might need to pick up a new one.
cars4fun2001 is offline Find More Posts by cars4fun2001
Old Dec 28, 2012, 06:47 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
237 Posts
This is the new resident of Blue Border Raceway.
08charger3.5 is offline Find More Posts by 08charger3.5
Old Jan 05, 2013, 05:16 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,233 Posts
The car I drive when I need to get my "vintage fix". Kyosho Lazer ZX-Sport, belt drive 4WD with slipper clutch. Original tyres were dried out, so I fitted these all-round tyres. The car needs a new body-shell, I bought it used and the previous owner raced with it, so it took a scuff here and there. But overall, I think it looks nice for it's age, and it can run around 45 km/h on 2S lipo, which is fast enough for what I do with it.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:46 PM
Joined Feb 2011
13 Posts
Here's my new Ofna TS4 ready for the track. Not my racing skins in this photo.
apexx is offline Find More Posts by apexx
Old Jan 09, 2013, 02:50 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
237 Posts
Proline FloTek Toyota Tundra Body. Not A SoloProFan. Lol
08charger3.5 is offline Find More Posts by 08charger3.5
Old Jan 09, 2013, 03:15 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,233 Posts
[QUOTE=08charger3.5;23762407]Proline FloTek Toyota Tundra Body. Not A SoloProFan. Lol[/QUOTE]

A bit childish, not? Blocking me and then still keep making little "needle pinch remarks" in this and other topics.

Anyway, should you ever unblock me or get to read this posting in another way, that body looks nice. Perhaps some more stickers to make it more lively, but that's a matter of personal taste, some like a body with barely any patterns or stickers, while others take it almost over the top.

Something else, besides my 4WD LRP Blast BX and Kyosho 4WD buggies, lately I've been running the LRP Twister a lot. 2WD, so more "lively" on terrain, and quite fast for an RTR with good handling. The design looks a lot like the Ultima RB5 SP racing buggy and it seems they've copied the right features of that car into this design. Recently I put a LiPo in it, which has given it more "zap". Great fun to drive, as 2WD is less forgiving with throttle than 4WD. ;-)

Haven't got a picture yet of mine in action, but this one I found on the internet shows it's capabilities very well.
Last edited by SoloProFan; Jan 10, 2013 at 02:59 AM.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:36 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,233 Posts
Another vintage car, my second car ever, and my first experience with competition spec cars, instead of more toy like ones.

Kyosho Optima Mid, short wheel base version, so the original, not the later released custom versions. Belt drive 4WD, very light running transmission and quite agile. The shorter suspension arms and shorter wheel base of this car, compared to later released competition grade car, limit it's performance a little when put against more modern cars, but it's still a great buggy.

After running it for years, requiring very little maintenance, I decided to add some hop ups to it, like red anodized turnbuckles, fully ball raced steering, new wheels and tyres, electronic speed control instead of the stock mechanical one, CF shock stays, better shocks, and a hotter motor. After finishing this upgrade process, my interest shifted to other things and the car was put in storage for years until I "dug it up" to take these pictures. All components are fully functional so It's still "runnable" but I think I'll keep it for display only, as it's not easy getting parts for it these days. If I want to run a vintage car, I take my Lazer ZX Sport, introduced a few messages above this.

As pictures say more than words, here are some:

Old Jan 15, 2013, 01:41 AM
Joined Jan 2013
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenracer1 View Post
Here's a typical sunday collection of runners that I bring with a friend...

Individual are as follows T-maxx:
Rustler vxl:
HPI Baja 5B:
Cen MT2:
GS Storm SUT:
Kyosho USA-1 Nitro Crusher:
I have others but you mentioned trucks and some I don't have anything current on...
The snowball tyre is very interesting
Hobby Newbie is offline Find More Posts by Hobby Newbie
Old Jan 17, 2013, 08:36 PM
United States, MI, Gratiot
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
1/10 Brushless E Revo.

RobbVII is offline Find More Posts by RobbVII
Old Jan 20, 2013, 02:55 PM
brandon,fl
Joined Dec 2010
102 Posts
kyosho ultima scr, finished this kit last week and it had its first night of racing Friday. novak ballistic 13.5 with novak spec esc. savox shorty coreless and using my new dx3r. its already better than my sc10 and old slash. great truck so far! http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showa...=5464810&stc=1
hunhunter is offline Find More Posts by hunhunter
Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:03 AM
Miami Fl
Joined Feb 2011
176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloScott View Post
Just airbrushed this one for a local racer. He really likes all of his bodies to be neon orange with blacked out windows. Does this scheme on his buggies too. Even on-road cars. This is the new Parma SPEEDFLO body.

Nice finish......
flysohigh is offline Find More Posts by flysohigh
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:19 AM
Sam Adams Fan
USA, PA, Honesdale
Joined May 2008
524 Posts
My Slash 4x4 pe with Proline Rally body and wheels.
DG40 is offline Find More Posts by DG40