SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
View Poll Results: Should this be stickied?
Yes 245 85.07%
No 43 14.93%
Voters: 288. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by nick84, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 01, 2010, 10:21 PM
australia
Joined Jan 2009
78 Posts
haven't used my rc's in months but here they are. thunder tiger MTA4 and a cheap ebay RC with .18 and a bmw m3 body (with my first and last attempt at a custom paint job)
drift-it is offline Find More Posts by drift-it
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2010, 02:37 PM
tater salad
United States, IN, Mishawaka
Joined Jul 2008
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it View Post
haven't used my rc's in months but here they are. thunder tiger MTA4 and a cheap ebay RC with .18 and a bmw m3 body (with my first and last attempt at a custom paint job)
sweet looking rides!
nick84 is offline Find More Posts by nick84
Old May 02, 2010, 04:28 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
awesome rides, cool paint job, and very good job on it, being all the details are painted in(it looks that way from the pictures). there's got to be more out there, and should we try to make this thread a sticky?
jettrooper02 is offline Find More Posts by jettrooper02
Old May 02, 2010, 05:37 PM
tater salad
Joined Jul 2008
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettrooper02 View Post
awesome rides, cool paint job, and very good job on it, being all the details are painted in(it looks that way from the pictures). there's got to be more out there, and should we try to make this thread a sticky?
i think we should make it a sticky! bring all cars, trucks! it doesnt matter if its not all there show them off!
Old May 02, 2010, 08:17 PM
australia
Joined Jan 2009
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettrooper02 View Post
yer its all painted. i used stickers as stencils. was goin to leave the stickers on but they were blue. i think the black looked better.
drift-it is offline Find More Posts by drift-it
Old May 02, 2010, 10:13 PM
I fly,hover,sail,drive & crawl
USA, CA, Chino Hills
Joined Jan 2009
301 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacekeeper94 View Post
Here are the trucks in my collection. Is the Lunch Box considered a truck?
Cool classics. I guess I have to break out my camera and include my garage in these great collections. Thanks to all for keeping the classics alive.
quiel is offline Find More Posts by quiel
Old May 02, 2010, 10:52 PM
tater salad
Joined Jul 2008
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiel View Post
Cool classics. I guess I have to break out my camera and include my garage in these great collections. Thanks to all for keeping the classics alive.
Classics is what made the rc world the way it is today. so hats off to the classics.
Old May 03, 2010, 07:13 PM
Nowhere
Joined Aug 2003
6,178 Posts
OK.....I have 2 classics, The first series Traxass T-Maxx with an OS upgrade motor and shorter swing arms to make it look a little more scale. The second Classic is the Wild Willy 2 stock....no need for upgrades as it is fun "as is". The third Truck is my Killer Clod with ESP Rockzilla and other upgrade frame stuff, Titan Motors, EVX-2 ESC and 2 packs of 3S1P 2600 A123 cells.

Dave
imsofaman is offline Find More Posts by imsofaman
Old May 03, 2010, 07:32 PM
tater salad
Joined Jul 2008
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsofaman View Post
OK.....I have 2 classics, The first series Traxass T-Maxx with an OS upgrade motor and shorter swing arms to make it look a little more scale. The second Classic is the Wild Willy 2 stock....no need for upgrades as it is fun "as is". The third Truck is my Killer Clod with ESP Rockzilla and other upgrade frame stuff, Titan Motors, EVX-2 ESC and 2 packs of 3S1P 2600 A123 cells.

Dave
sweeeet rides up have there, hows your tmaxx handle with the shorter a-arms?
Old May 03, 2010, 09:05 PM
Nowhere
Joined Aug 2003
6,178 Posts
Of course I can not go too wild on the turns as you can imagine. But.....it does look in my opinion, looks better. As you can imagine.....I rolled it a few times....LOL!!! The hardest thing for me is when it gets far away, the depth of field is difficult to judge and that is when I roll it. In the dirt, it handles great, it is the grass that seems to really grab traction in the turns. Thanks for the kind words also...

Dave
Old May 03, 2010, 10:03 PM
tater salad
Joined Jul 2008
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsofaman View Post
Of course I can not go too wild on the turns as you can imagine. But.....it does look in my opinion, looks better. As you can imagine.....I rolled it a few times....LOL!!! The hardest thing for me is when it gets far away, the depth of field is difficult to judge and that is when I roll it. In the dirt, it handles great, it is the grass that seems to really grab traction in the turns. Thanks for the kind words also...

Dave
i understand about the turns since i have the stock a-arms i ran it last week and i flipped it and it snaped the tank in half, thank god i had an extra one at home.
Old May 03, 2010, 10:31 PM
Nowhere
Joined Aug 2003
6,178 Posts
The big Clod.....guess what I did? I had the front and rear locked out and was having so much fun, I went on the road!!!! Yep.....I snapped the inturnal axles where they hook into the knuckle axle.

I should have known better since I have a Jeep!!!! LOL! So....I dropped the diff back in there.....

Dave
Old May 03, 2010, 10:34 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
I see you like Jeeps Dave.
Awesome trucks.

Jim
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old May 03, 2010, 10:49 PM
Kowalski !.....Options
USA, MI, Hastings
Joined Jan 2007
2,439 Posts
You should call those a J Maxx
mredzadventure is offline Find More Posts by mredzadventure
Old May 03, 2010, 11:11 PM
Nowhere
Joined Aug 2003
6,178 Posts
I need to take a photo with all of them on my Willy's Edition Jeep Wrangler. Maybe tomorrow....

G'night all.........