HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 427HISS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 10:31 PM
Ne.
Joined Feb 2008
15 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
New-carson model sport go-kart.$225

I have a brand new Carson Model Sport 1st Go-Kart. This is the first one imported to the USA to me from Germany. Youtube video below.

$225 + shipping.

RTR - Transmitter, Receiver & 2-Servos

Ball bearings

Belt Drive

Centrifugal Clutch

Hard plastic body panels

Aluminum chassis

High grip tires

King pin front suspension

Steering wheel rotates

Dual Rate Steering transmitter

Backlight steering wheel (really cool!)

Scale driver figure with full-face helmet and cloth uniform.

Carson FIRST Go Kart Delivers Awesome Nitro Performance
HOBBYSPEED is excited to announce the November release of the unique, Carson Model
Sports, ľ and a half scale nitro FIRST Go-Kart. Designed for use on asphalt and concrete, the FIRST
realistically duplicates an actual 1:1 Italian racing machine and itís designed for speed. A smooth starting,
powerful .15 size nitro FORCE, pull-start engine delivers the power and ball bearings reduce friction and
help deliver speed. A belt drive, centrifugal clutch , king pin style front & working ball diff rear
suspension, and high-grip racing tires develop smooth idling, great power transmission, enabling the Go
Kart to race with absolute steering precision. Complete, out of the box with full size, dual rate steering
transmitter (with really cool) backlit steering wheel, receiver and two servos.) The drivers arms and
steering wheel actually turn with the front wheels. Itís the most fun to hit the nitro track in years!

Email me for my phone number.

VIDEO-
Carson Kart - FreestyleBasher 2-2009 (3 min 20 sec)

427HISS is offline Find More Posts by 427HISS
to remove ads between posts