Old Mar 10, 2010, 07:34 AM
"SARGE"
Fairfax Station, (Northern) Virginia
Joined Jun 2003
3,150 Posts
Discussion
Tom's RC ??

What's up with Toms RC? http://shop.tomsrc.com/index.php

I did a PayPal order for a Futaba Rec. and it would not ship. I sent two emails (Tom@tomsrc.com) and left two voice messages at the shop. No one responded to my emails or phone messages. I eventually had to use Paypay's dispute process to leverage a refund.

I have heard they are a good shop and it's troublesome to me when this type of thing happens.

Sarge
sargentw is offline Find More Posts by sargentw
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2010, 11:06 PM
Sailplane Mafia
United States, SC, Summerville
Joined Jun 2001
2,020 Posts
I have done two orders with them and both were a hassle. I had to call them both times after a week to question why my order was still 'processing'. A lady promptly told me she had no idea why it was not shipped but would go out 'today'. And both times it did ship after I called. So why does it take a phone call to ship it? He has a huge Ebay store also, so it's possible he tends to those orders first?
gquiring is online now Find More Posts by gquiring