HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 07, 2010, 10:41 AM
Farnham Common, UK
Joined Oct 2009
225 Posts
Question
Mantua Bruma

Has anyone out there built the Mantua Models Bruma kit and ideally kept a build log? I've just completed the Billings Nordkap and found the ideas and suggestions from the build log on this boat an enormous help. Alternatively any suggestions of an alternative kit to make would be appreciated - it must be plank on frame construction, about the size of the Nordkap, and be suitable for radio control. If a build log exists for any suggestions - so much the better.
JeremyBB is offline Find More Posts by JeremyBB
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2010, 04:51 AM
Farnham Common, UK
Joined Oct 2009
225 Posts
If I was better at using the 'search' facility, I would have answered my own question sooner! I have now come across BIG BEESLEY'S build log for this boat, although under the brand name Panart.
JeremyBB is offline Find More Posts by JeremyBB
Old Sep 16, 2010, 07:03 PM
modelismo, assim se constrói a
Joined Jun 2007
39 Posts
this is my Bruma

the pictures of my bruma sail
NAUTICURSO is offline Find More Posts by NAUTICURSO
Old Sep 16, 2010, 07:10 PM
modelismo, assim se constrói a
Joined Jun 2007
39 Posts
more pictures

mais fotos:

all 218 pictures of this constructon in details: http://picasaweb.google.com/nauticur...MAKITDAPANARTE
NAUTICURSO is offline Find More Posts by NAUTICURSO