HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flyinjrc74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 06, 2010, 05:52 PM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
986 Posts
Trader Rating: 382
Sold
T-MAXX Parts or repair. Needs a spur gear/ 2 bodies included!

I stripped the spur gear in this thing and it needs a new one. The truck has sat for two years but fires right up and runs excellent. It includes everything in pics and runs excellent. 2.5 powered and has a 2 speed tranny with reverse. Tires are barely used and the rims are good! Lots of pics to see condition. I am into planes and do not need or want any more and will ship it in original box with parts box and radio shack 4.8/6.0/7.2 charger. I have a plug set up to charge the trucks receiver battery with the same charger. Two bodies included too! The front shock tower needs replaced do to a crack in it. It is drivable but needs a spur gear. All tires and axles spin true and the differentials are good. There are two sticker sheets and some manuals in the box. Again comes with everything pictured and look at all pics. Starter included too! $155 shipped! I accept PAYPAL and PM if interested!!!
flyinjrc74 is offline Find More Posts by flyinjrc74
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread