HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by cfrank2005, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2010, 08:26 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Aug 2007
842 Posts
Discussion
E-Tech G105 gyro and other things

I just received my gyro off Ebay and tried it in my Tarot450 Sports and Pro models. I paired it with an Inolabs HGD-201HB. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it held the tail in HH mode. Standard setup was done in rate mode. The Xmhobbies 401B did not hold this well with this tail servo, but this gyro managed this tail servo superbly. I did some sports flying with loops, rolls, inverted and reverse flying with some tictocs but did not notice any noticeable issue with the gyro at all. I would highly recommend this gyro for any beginner looking for affordable option.

On another note, I have just started an Oztion store to help fund my lavish helicopter hobby. Check it out here:
http://www.oztion.com.au/shop/Austra...hnologies.aspx
I have also been trying to chalk up my feedback scores on Ebay in order to get a store open there as well. Looks for me on Ebay with userid 'austrc'. All my prices are in Australian dollars.
Before I forget to mention, I am listing Tarot250, Tarot450Pro and Tarot500 kits and full spare parts on my webstore. If you haven't tried Tarot yet, give it a go. You might be pleasantly surprised at the quality and price. Oh..and Tarot parts are 99.9% Align compatible as well. Bonus !!

Cheerio.
Frank
cfrank2005 is offline Find More Posts by cfrank2005
to remove ads between posts