HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by riterudder59, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 07:05 AM
Joined Jan 2007
338 Posts
Trios:

I see you are TROLLING around. State who you are and what your purpose is here. I see you have only made two posts and appear in those two posts to only be interested in stirring up trouble.
flyerfreq is offline Find More Posts by flyerfreq
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2010, 08:24 AM
Neenah WI
Joined Apr 2008
274 Posts
TRI A$$ Stop being a jerk!
IBBUCK is offline Find More Posts by IBBUCK
Last edited by IBBUCK; Aug 18, 2010 at 08:30 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 08:29 AM
Joined Jan 2007
338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBBUCK View Post
TRI ASS Stop being a jerk!
I guess you are my translater.
flyerfreq is offline Find More Posts by flyerfreq
Old Aug 18, 2010, 08:31 AM
Neenah WI
Joined Apr 2008
274 Posts
Sorry about that I forgot it's a family friendly site, no swaring.

BYE BYE TRIO
IBBUCK is offline Find More Posts by IBBUCK
Old Aug 18, 2010, 09:04 AM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,067 Posts
i have a copy of his post if we want to put it back up!
knighttwister is offline Find More Posts by knighttwister
Old Aug 18, 2010, 09:37 AM
Scott Zastoupil
USA, WI, Waupaca
Joined Aug 2002
1,623 Posts
I am not familiar with who trios is. Please have a little patience for the new forum members. In looking at his/her old posts, there is no trolling, just a little anecdotal experience on lost planes....no harm done. The gopher is probably scared back down the hole for a while.

On a similar note of pointing out a possible defect of an item for sale, I've been guilty on posting to a classified ad where a commercially available brand new item was cheaper than the used item. Little did I know about the unpublished etiquette from the negative response I received. Many of us have had similar experiences and find out over time what is acceptable for those of us that spend a lot of hobby time droning on the forum sites.

One tip to help everyone out and save the hassle of signing your name to each post is to enter text in your RCGroup profile settings. You can do this by going to "MyRCGroups" in the upper left. Click on "Edit Your Details" and then "Custom User Title". This text will always show up below your username and above the avatar. If you're logged in, this might get you there: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/profi...do=editprofile RCGroups changed their policy and removed the automatic signature feature years ago because it was being abused with advertisements.

Regards,

Scott Zastoupil
VAM Moderator
szastoupil is offline Find More Posts by szastoupil
Last edited by szastoupil; Aug 18, 2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: gramure and schpeling
Old Aug 18, 2010, 11:33 AM
Scott Zastoupil
USA, WI, Waupaca
Joined Aug 2002
1,623 Posts
Just a heads up that I'll consider cleaning up our posts in the past day in the near future by removing them. The conversation is cluttering the intention of sale and wanted items.
szastoupil is offline Find More Posts by szastoupil
Old Aug 19, 2010, 04:03 AM
Neenah
Joined Aug 2009
10 Posts
Hey guys, Shane here, Well it pains me to do this but i'd like to sell a Chinn Yak ARF in the Billy Hell Scheme. It is fully built and outfitted with some specturm servos, don't remember wich ones but they are more than enough for this plane. I Bought this from Frank probably over a year ago and its been sitting on my pool table collecting dust ever since!!! I also have a Super tigre 51 that can go with the plane or sell seperatly. I know alot of people love these planes! I would love to fly it but i just don't fly that much and i havn't even put the engine in it since i've owened it. All it needs is your reciever ( i might even have one of those laying around to throw in for a couple extra bucks as well) battery and mount the engine. Is it worth like $350 OBO to anybody for the built plane/engine??

This is the link to what the plane looks like along with some info on it if you want. http://extremeflightrc.com/html/ChinnYak55SP.html

I don't get on here much anymore so the quickest way to get ahold of me is to either call or txt me at (920) 470-8485, or email me at spatza@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking
3dn'4life is offline Find More Posts by 3dn'4life
Old Aug 19, 2010, 08:07 PM
appleton wi
Joined Dec 2008
100 Posts
S.t. 51

Shane what price u looking for the .51 i need parts for mine after my pawnee crash. Seeing it mite be cheaper just to buy the whole engine.
khamilton is offline Find More Posts by khamilton
Old Aug 25, 2010, 03:27 PM
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Sep 2005
50 Posts
Blade SR For Sale

Sold
cinbau is offline Find More Posts by cinbau
Last edited by cinbau; Sep 06, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old Aug 27, 2010, 10:15 PM
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Sep 2005
50 Posts
9303 For Sale

Sold
Last edited by cinbau; Sep 06, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2010, 12:13 AM
James Gang #1
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Jan 2005
290 Posts
Is the 9303 an airplane or heli version?
Cykhoi1 is offline Find More Posts by Cykhoi1
Old Aug 28, 2010, 12:26 PM
appleton wi
Joined Dec 2008
100 Posts
hey look in the () i think it says plane version.
khamilton is offline Find More Posts by khamilton
Old Aug 28, 2010, 11:31 PM
James Gang #1
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Jan 2005
290 Posts
No doubt about, I gotta get a new brain, or hook up my eyes to my old one. Wait a minute, did you add that after I asked, Cinbau (I noticed your comments were edited this AM)?
Cykhoi1 is offline Find More Posts by Cykhoi1
Old Aug 29, 2010, 01:54 AM
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Sep 2005
50 Posts

yeah I did. You are not going crazy. I forgot to mention what version it was.

Cricket