HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by riterudder59, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:11 PM
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Joined Nov 2006
1,730 Posts
Looking to see if anyone is interested before it goes on craigslist,

Zirobi 1/4 scale Fokker Dr1 built from plans w/ 63 inch wingspan

Plane is in flyable and in pretty good condition, but could be great with a little work. Covered in solertex cloth.

Ill start with the bad. Rudder was recovered in film, and should really be painted or recovered in cloth as well. Had giant piper type airfilled wheels on it, not scale fokker wheels. Missing one of the machine guns. tailwheel is flat spotted from sitting (should be switched to a wood tail skid anyway). Has older servos in it so it could use an update in electronics. Could use a new paintjob as well.

The good, cloth is in excellent shape with no rips or tears. Has a 35cc quadra 2 stroke with a new carb and spring starter if you want to install it. 6 servo setup with 2 in the wings, a pull/pull rudder and two elevator servos. Nice Fiberglass cowl in great condition.

Ill get some more pics up in a bit, as this was just a quickie off my phone. Looking to get $225 for it.
interplanet is offline Find More Posts by interplanet
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2013, 04:42 PM
James Gang #3
Joined Jan 2009
58 Posts
Planes and Stuff

Hi everyone, I was cleaning out my shop and found a few things that I would like to get rid of to make room for new projects..
1- New in the box older OS Max .25.
2- Perry Carb, slightely used, model 9500.
3- 25 size Sonic high wing trainer with a Irvine .25 and JR F400 radio system.
4- 40 size Nexstar high wing trainer with a GMS .47 and JR 783 radio system. This system is well used and shows it, but still flys very nice.
5- Futaba Skysport4 tx and rx.
6- JR Piezo Gyro model G450 for helis and airplanes.
I can send pics of anything you might be intrested in. Thanks for looking, Jim.
Flyboy001 is offline Find More Posts by Flyboy001
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:31 PM
United States, WI, Appleton
Joined Sep 2011
86 Posts
.46 size airplane engine

Wanted-.46 size airplane engine in good running order. Thanks Tom
tomle is offline Find More Posts by tomle
Old Jan 26, 2013, 09:06 AM
Greenville WI
Joined Jul 2007
613 Posts
Greetings website users,

Many of you may have heard about fuel specials and deals from surrounding clubs and businesses but this year Valley Aero Modelers, Inc is pleased to make available to all members a special fuel purchase program. This program is for a limited time only with plans to order fuel and have it available near the show/auction timeframe. All fuel can be ordered either through me via email, at a club meeting or directly from Wade at Galaxy Science & Hobby in Appleton.

Pricing is based on the number of cases/gallons ordered but our target order is at least 15 cases to get the best possible fuel pricing. However the more cases we order the cheaper the shipping charges will be so we will provide estimated pricing but it's possible the actual price could be less.

You can choose from any one of the following fuel brands: Cool Power, Omega, Powermaster, Wildcat or O'Donal.

Estimated pricing is as follows and applies to any of the brands.

5% (retail $15.99) our price $12.50
10% (retail $16.99) our price $13.75
15% (retail $20.99) our price $16.50
20% 4 Stroke (retail $29.99) our price $22.00

With shipping charges and fuel costs expected to increase this year, now is the time to place your order and save. Plus you will receive a call when your fuel arrives and you can simply pick it up and pay for it at Galaxy Science & Hobby upon delivery.

NOTE: Once you place an order for fuel, this is a commitment and you will be expected to honor this by picking up your fuel and paying for it within 14 days. Galaxy is being very generous in allowing us to pay upon delivery. Most other bulk buying programs require payment up front.

Time is running out to get in on this great deal. Unopened fuel should last you two years, possible three so place your orders now to ensure you can participate in this opportunity.

Thanks,
Tim Stadler
Valley Aero Modelers, Inc.
http://www.FLYVAM.com/
timflight1 is online now Find More Posts by timflight1
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:36 PM
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Joined Nov 2006
1,730 Posts
Entire micro fleet up for sale.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1818105
interplanet is offline Find More Posts by interplanet
Old Feb 05, 2013, 03:20 PM
James Gang #3
Joined Jan 2009
58 Posts
Spark Plugs

Hi guys, I just bought a box of 10 NGK CM-6 spark plugs from my local NAPA auto parts store for my gasser. I only wanted 3 or so and couldn't see hanging them with the rest of them. So if anyone wants some, send me a message. I paid $4.25+tx each which is better than 7.50-10.00 bucks from a hobby store...
Flyboy001 is offline Find More Posts by Flyboy001
Old Mar 10, 2013, 05:56 PM
Shiocton, Wisconsin
Joined Dec 2006
179 Posts
PHOENIX simulator

Like new.Free upgrade to v4 online.[B] $80.00
riterudder59 is offline Find More Posts by riterudder59
Last edited by riterudder59; Mar 11, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 06:37 PM
Greenville WI
Joined Jul 2007
613 Posts
I'm posting per an email I received today. I don't know this gentleman but he's got items to sell and asked if I would post in our club forums so here goes..

Hello,
I am selling many of my R/C Planes and Boats. I have prepared a list of them in PDF format on my website.

http://benlgreenwood.com/airplanes-1.html

http://benlgreenwood.com/boats-1.html
I am hoping you could possibly place my links on your Club website or in your newsletter so your members can view and/or respond to them if they wish. I have provided all the information including Pictures, Prices, Description and method by which your folks can contact me including this email address.
These are truly nice planes and boats and hoping to find them a good flying field or pond.

Thank you for your time,

Respectfully,

Ben L Greenwood
timflight1 is online now Find More Posts by timflight1
Old May 16, 2013, 10:31 PM
T.R. miller
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Nov 2008
587 Posts
Name: image.jpg
Views: 28
Size: 321.3 KB
Description:
We will be selling sod squares removed from the field during the recent renovation. Own a piece of vam history. All money will be used for future field improvements. Price will be $125.00 each. Approximently 2" x 2" squares are available from club president Chris Zangl. Contact him soon if you wish to purchas one or two. They are going fast.
tr miller is offline Find More Posts by tr miller
Old May 17, 2013, 08:54 AM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,071 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr miller View Post
Attachment 5785349
We will be selling sod squares removed from the field during the recent renovation. Own a piece of vam history. All money will be used for future field improvements. Price will be $125.00 each. Approximently 2" x 2" squares are available from club president Chris Zangl. Contact him soon if you wish to purchas one or two. They are going fast.
I'll take .125 of them
knighttwister is offline Find More Posts by knighttwister
Old May 19, 2013, 11:12 PM
Chris Zangl, VAM President
Joined Nov 2004
403 Posts
planes for sale

My dad was an RC flyer for many years, and he passed away last June.  We have four planes and all of the equipment, racks etc that goes with the planes.  One of the planes is still in the box. 

If you know of anyone interested in these planes, I would like to sell it for my mother.  Photos are attached.  I have some idea about the value of this stuff, but the radio equipment is outdated. 

If you know of anyone who would like to buy…we would like to sell.

Thanks,

Mark Luebke

(920) 203 – 1300

luebkemark@gmail.com
Boom Strike is online now Find More Posts by Boom Strike
Old May 20, 2013, 10:03 PM
Black Hawk
Joined Jul 2009
48 Posts
I am looking for a flightbox. I see one in one of the photos. Would that be for sale? does it have a battery and starter?
JHuelsbeck is offline Find More Posts by JHuelsbeck
Old May 20, 2013, 10:48 PM
Chris Zangl, VAM President
Joined Nov 2004
403 Posts
You will have to call or email Mark with any questions, he will not check this forum. But I do have a flight box that looks just like that one But is red, but does not have a battery or panel in it but does have a starter, glow driver and manual fuel pump.
Boom Strike is online now Find More Posts by Boom Strike
Old May 21, 2013, 09:02 AM
Black Hawk
Joined Jul 2009
48 Posts
Copy that Chris. I will contact him and if his doesn't work out I will see you about yours. Thanks!
JHuelsbeck is offline Find More Posts by JHuelsbeck
Old Jun 12, 2013, 07:59 PM
T.R. miller
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Nov 2008
587 Posts
Anyone have any smoke oil for sale?
tr miller is offline Find More Posts by tr miller