HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by upmm019, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2010, 03:11 PM
Luverne, Minnesota
Joined Mar 2010
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
R/C Club Web Sites - New or Retooled

Are you a R/C Club that is in need of a club web site or perhaps your club already has a web site but it could use a face lift?

Well, I'd like to offer my services to build your club a web site or give it that long overdue face lift.

I specialize in web sites that use a content management system so you can maintain your own content. You'd have many features such as a custom calendar, members area, photo gallery, new member registration with paypal integration, and the list goes on....

Your new website would be set up in a way that would make it easy for the club's webmaster to make updates. It would even allow other club members who may only want to publish an article, picture, or video to do so with very little effort or knowledge.

I stand behind my work and will also help you learn your new web site. I'm very responsive and aim for 100% customer satisfaction.

My services would be a flat rate for the given site based upon your club's needs. *Flat Rate of $99 dollars.

Contact me now as I am scheduling work for the spring.

**To help promote myself, my first contact will receive their site work for FREE!**

Send me a message to inquire further and we can easily discuss your questions or concerns!

*You are responsible for costs associated with Domain registration and hosting. Hosting must be linux based with mysql. As well as responsible for any custom graphic work as a site logo, etc. However, I will help you with all of this if you so request and I will make sure we find the most cost effective solutions!

**In return for free work would use your club and club material as a reference.
upmm019 is offline Find More Posts by upmm019
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2010, 03:59 PM
United States, ND, Wilton
Joined Dec 2007
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
pm sent
dakotanovass is online now Find More Posts by dakotanovass
Old Mar 03, 2010, 06:34 PM
Luverne, Minnesota
Joined Mar 2010
6 Posts
Thanks for the PM.

I look forward to working with you and your club!
Old Mar 05, 2010, 10:00 AM
Luverne, Minnesota
Joined Mar 2010
6 Posts
I understand that some Clubs don't need a site or need to be retooled and that is wonderful! Some clubs already have very knowledgeable webmasters.

My goal is to appeal to those clubs who frankly don't have a site and would like one without dropping lots of cash and time to put one together and I'd like to appeal to those clubs who have a site already but perhaps they'd like a new look or new features, etc.

Some folks may be skeptical and I understand.

Here is a quick snippet on a before and after --> CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO

(Allow video to load and then press the play button)

With the CMS system (Content Management System) you are always behind the drivers seat and in full control of your site. You don't need to know a bunch of programming or need any software for that matter.

I will help you learn the software and will give you support after the fact as questions arise.

Here are some main categories that could be delivered on your new site.
  • Custom Site Template to portray your Club
  • Club News and Articles
  • Club Pictures
  • Club Videos (YouTube Integration)
  • Club Monthly Newsletter
  • Member Community
  • Membership Forms Online for New/Renewal
  • Member Forums
  • Member Classifieds

Your new/retooled site would be built on my test sever and we'd work together to make you one awesome site!

Think about it, what do you have to loose?
Last edited by upmm019; Mar 05, 2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 11:06 PM
Luverne, Minnesota
Joined Mar 2010
6 Posts
We just launched the Palos R/C Flying Club web site last night.

Check it out www.PalosRC.com

For more details, you may visit my site at www.RadioControlSites.com

Thanks,

Kris