Heres some pictures of my Breeze Bipe designed by racerxky.
Alright, got my Breeze Done Today. It came out pretty nice! So after checking everything, i took it out of a quick flight. After getting in 2 trim passes or so, i tried pulling some rolls. Pretty nice model! I havnt put it through any sequences yet, my flight lasted only 2-3minutes because it started to rain
Thanks for the Awesome Design Racer! Great Job@
Heres My Set-up
- TURNIGY 2204-14T 19g Outrunner Motor
- GWS 8 x 4DD prop
- E-flite 9A ESC
- X2 HXT 500 ( for elevator and rudder)
- X1 Futaba S3114 ( for Aileron)
- Spektrum Ar6300 "Nanolite" Reciever
- Dualsky Xpower 2s 7.4V 300mah Lipo
Cant wait to get another flight!