cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Old Feb 04, 2013, 10:39 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Snohomish, WA
Joined Jan 2005
1,515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flarpy View Post
Attachment 5509261Attachment 5509262Attachment 5509263Attachment 5509265Attachment 5509266Attachment 5509267Attachment 5509268Attachment 5509269Attachment 5509270

According to Tim, I've been milking this one too long... This is true! It's finally done and ready for first flight.
Man the Sbach turns me on! It's like a sexy woman with nice curves.. Poured into an airframe.
she is a beautiful plane!

Quote:
LOL your excitement and enthusiasm is contagious. I needed a good laugh and that 1 made me laugh. Thanks Nate. BTW the smoke system looks awesome
Vitter is offline Find More Posts by Vitter
Old Feb 04, 2013, 10:57 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Joined Feb 2010
2,773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lardog View Post
And here you were leading us all to believe you were retiring.
The word is Semi-Retire. That's where you do all the work for half the money
MCSGUY is offline Find More Posts by MCSGUY
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:01 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Joined Feb 2010
2,773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
Joe, price point for the avalanche?
The idea is to provide a little more capacity then the Hacker Master Spin 220 and position the pricing between it and the Castle 160. Probably somewhere around $330, I'll have to wait until all my associated costs are in before I nail it down entirely.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:09 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Joined Feb 2010
2,773 Posts
Quote:
Man the Sbach turns me on! It's like a sexy woman with nice curves.. Poured into an airframe.
You keep talking like that and guys are gonna start hitting on your sweet curvacius SBach Contagious Enthusiasm, it's a gift to the group, Thanks!
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:14 PM
United States, WA, Marysville
Joined Feb 2012
218 Posts
I can't believe it, My wife just surprised me She bought me the aeroworks checkmate for my anniversary ! Yes!!!
stumpygarner is offline Find More Posts by stumpygarner
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:37 PM
Flarpy
Kitsap County
Joined Nov 2010
763 Posts
My old backup hand crank pump started shooting oil out if it when I pumped the smoke oil. Is this a usual occurrence anyone?
flarpy is offline Find More Posts by flarpy
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:04 AM
I think I forgot how to fly RC
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,063 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpygarner View Post
i can't believe it, my wife just surprised me she bought me the aeroworks checkmate for my anniversary ! yes!!!

sweet!!!

Deanna was sitting beside me in the den when I read her that your wife bought you a sweet Aeroworks plane.
I said to her that its been awhile since she bought me a plane..lol and I showed her exactly what I want her to consider buying me for my birthday in march. See the attached pic

Quote:
My old backup hand crank pump started shooting oil out if it when I pumped the smoke oil. Is this a usual occurrence anyone?
Prolly time to retire it flarp.
btw, the bach is ultra cool. Lots o smoke being pumped out of that!
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:11 AM
Sammamish WA
Joined Sep 2003
1,054 Posts
Nice Flarpy. Try some Ortho bug killer in your smoke tank and do some major bug control in your yard. LOL

My old backup hand crank pump started shooting oil .

Old may be the reason.
pro bro steve is offline Find More Posts by pro bro steve
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:29 AM
Sammamish WA
Joined Sep 2003
1,054 Posts
Kody look at this trainer.
http://www.pilot-rc.com/ProductShow.aspx?id=117
Pilot-RC 20-35cc 90" gas power trainer (3 min 40 sec)
like to get this one for the club Tue trainer nights . And toss a DLE 35 CC on it. It even has repairing wood for the fuselage.
Last edited by pro bro steve; Feb 05, 2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:33 AM
This ain't my first rodeo...
United States, WA, Orting
Joined Jan 2010
1,465 Posts
Dang, I check out for a few hours and Nate is flexing his Smokin SBiotch, Cry is havin a Yak Attack, and Stevo's buggin out?! Looks good Flarpy but so far all show/no go... Just kidding buddy!

Cry, IDK what size you're looking at with the PRC Yak but if you end up with a 35-42% of that race green scheme I'm gonna wonder whether you've been lurking in my dreams? I LOVE that scheme and have flown it in the 30 and 50cc size, I don't think I could mentally handle being around that baby in the big boy sizes...
SupaTim is offline Find More Posts by SupaTim
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:54 AM
I think I forgot how to fly RC
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,063 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTim View Post
Dang, I check out for a few hours and Nate is flexing his Smokin SBiotch, Cry is havin a Yak Attack, and Stevo's buggin out?! Looks good Flarpy but so far all show/no go... Just kidding buddy!

Cry, IDK what size you're looking at with the PRC Yak but if you end up with a 35-42% of that race green scheme I'm gonna wonder whether you've been lurking in my dreams? I LOVE that scheme and have flown it in the 30 and 50cc size, I don't think I could mentally handle being around that baby in the big boy sizes...
35% minimum, but the fact is, I have all the stuff for the 37.5% BIG BOY and its not much more money between the 35% and the 37.5% airframe.

However, I'd prolly just go with the 35% to open up more fields to fly at. the big one would prevent me from flying it at MARC

She is drop dead gorgeous isn't she!

Anyways, I've gotta take care of a financial commitment first and then I can look forward to this Yak later this year
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Feb 05, 2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:58 AM
This ain't my first rodeo...
United States, WA, Orting
Joined Jan 2010
1,465 Posts
Dang... I'm gonna have to get a bigger VW to haul anything bigger than 35%'rs! I still love my SupaThump Yak from 2 huckfests ago but am ready for a round cowl upgrade. I'll be watching closely for a CryHavoc review!
SupaTim is offline Find More Posts by SupaTim
Old Feb 05, 2013, 01:10 AM
Sammamish WA
Joined Sep 2003
1,054 Posts
Tim are you going to the NW swap meet this weekend ? I will be on a table next to Kody. Selling a few airframes I have . Fri Sat & Sun

You guys from the mob gang stop by and say hi. Bring your Crack Yak we will be in the rear next to the flying area.