HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SassyCat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 01, 2010, 11:51 AM
Cat With Wings
Texas
Joined Mar 2001
316 Posts
Yippee!
Good

For the last couple weeks I've been feeling so great. I mean, I have been busy as heck and had little time for anything other than my various forms of work. This weekend I had my son and my cousin (who happens to be 6 months older than my son). We went to the zoo Saturday afternoon with my husband and my in-laws.

Some time while I was there I was looking around at all the pregnant women slightly annoyed... it's never fun to see lots of people pregnant when you can't seem to yourself.

And then I just knew it was okay. I'm good. I'm busier than ever, but my life is satisfying now. I have had to let go of some things and some people, but new things and new people have filled the void that I felt for so long. My husband and son are more than I ever could have dreamed of growing up. I was used to guys who hurt me, cheated, or purposefully made me jealous. I really never thought I'd end up with someone like Lar.

So even if there's no more kids for me I'm good. I'm happy emotionally and spiritually and I really can't imagine things being better at this point in time.
SassyCat is offline Find More Posts by SassyCat
to remove ads between posts