SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by madstick cliff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 08:54 PM
Santa Maria ca
Joined Nov 2004
151 Posts
Discussion
Friday South slope session

We had another exceptional day at the south facing Nipomo Mesa Slope. No less than 8 people showed! That's the most since I've started slopin again!! I'm glad I took a half day off .Great fun! Here is another Video from Paul. Yea, He's still around!! I think he likes it here.
Today we went to the west mesa where it was blowing nicely. Only four peopl showed today. You guys missed out! John, our newest sloper Gary and Jan were there. We maidened Gary's Wevo, it only needed a couple clicks of up trim and flew GREAT! I handed the tranny over to him and he was off and running. About a minute or so into the flight John came over with his Wevo and gave him a little smack to welcome him to the Axis!!! He did take to it rather quickly and looked like he was really enjoying himself. Too bad he missed out on friday.
Fun At The Mesa (2 min 56 sec)
madstick cliff is offline Find More Posts by madstick cliff
to remove ads between posts