HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Chuchuf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 05:17 PM
Joined Aug 2009
1,143 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
Sold
Futaba 9CAP w/ spectrum DM8 2.4 module and Futaba ch 18 FM

I have been flying this radio for about 6 months now on the Spectrum DM8 2.4 module. Never an issue and everything works.

I purchased it from an older gentleman who was the original owner but he wanted to get a DX7 so he sold me this transmitter. This is the 9CAP Mode 2

The transmitter is in very good shape. I didn't like the way the DM8 had the antenna connect coming out the back (that just looked like an accident looking for a place to happen) so I did a simple mod to the DM8 where the antenna comes out the side of the module instead of the back. I could have built the antenna cable into the radio BUT I wanted to retain the capability of being able to put in FM or PCM modules (why I really don't know as 2.4 DM2 is the way to go!!).

I replaced the battery a few months ago with a much larger NiMH battery 2300 MAh so you won't need to replace the battery.

The transmitter will come with a DM8 2.4 GHz tx module, 16kb CamPac, a Channel 18 Futaba FP-TP-FM tx module and charger and manual

I really like this transmitter a lot (I've been a Futaba fan for 30 yrs) but am selling because I am very interested in setting up conditions.

Price is $265 shipped Conus.

Paypal OK, I have feedback here and ebay as well under the same user name as here.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Chuchuf is online now Find More Posts by Chuchuf
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread