HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by G17staggerwing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 04:17 AM
G17Staggerwing
United States, NY, Bay Shore
Joined Apr 2006
36 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Sold
NIB Magnum XLFS 52 AR BLUE HEAD Four Stroke Engines

Up for sale are four New In Box Magnum XLFS 52 AR BLUE Four Stroke Engines. These engines have never been mounted or seen a drop of fuel. I purchase the four engines for a B-17 Project that unfortunately will not take place in the near future as planned due to bad health. I paid $179.99 for each engine and since I will no longer need them I have to seell them to recoupe some of my funds. My loss is your gain! I am asking $115.00 each. That is a $64.00 SAVINGS per engine. These engines have the really nice BLUE ANODIZED Rocker Arm Covers and are really SHARP LOOKING! Not to mention that they are Magnums! Which are known for there excellent performance. All engines come in original boxes with Manual, Decals, Exhaust Pipe and Muffler, and not to forget the Warranty Card. I charge only EXACT SHIPPING CHARGES! No hidden fees! I will ship using USPS Priority Shipping or Parcel Post. It is your preference. Note that USPS Priority mail will have Delivery Conformation and a Tracking Number, Parcel Post DOES NOT. If you would like the item shipped by either UPS or FEDEX please contact me so shipping prices can be calculated. I have no problem shipping anywhere in the world. But International Shipping will only be by USPS INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS or PRIORITY EXPRESS Shipping, that is the only way a tracking Number will be issued. I will provide both options and the purchaser can make the final choice. Thanks!!
G17staggerwing is offline Find More Posts by G17staggerwing
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread