HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Xpress.., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2010, 08:32 PM
WARNING: May contain spam
Joined Oct 2007
20,644 Posts
Build Log
Mountain Models Slipso sloper conversion

Well, after digging through some stuff today, I came across the beaten and slightly bashed Mountain Models Slipso fuselage I had placed inside a box for when I was moving. I remember working on the wing a year and a half or so ago, trying to give it a nice smooth airfoil, then coat it in epoxy and give it a nice finish

Welp, dug out the wing, and taped it to the fuselage ( ), and am going to work on it tomorrow or sometime, converting it to a nice micro sloper (or maybee back to a high speed plane..)
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2010, 06:25 PM View Post
bandofbrothers
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while bandofbrothers edits it. Show it to me anyway.