HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Xpress.., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2010, 09:32 PM
WARNING: May contain spam
United States, CA, Alpine
Joined Oct 2007
20,963 Posts
Build Log
Mountain Models Slipso sloper conversion

Well, after digging through some stuff today, I came across the beaten and slightly bashed Mountain Models Slipso fuselage I had placed inside a box for when I was moving. I remember working on the wing a year and a half or so ago, trying to give it a nice smooth airfoil, then coat it in epoxy and give it a nice finish

Welp, dug out the wing, and taped it to the fuselage ( ), and am going to work on it tomorrow or sometime, converting it to a nice micro sloper (or maybee back to a high speed plane..)
Xpress.. is online now Find More Posts by Xpress..
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2010, 07:25 PM View Post
bandofbrothers
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while bandofbrothers edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jun 09, 2014, 04:13 PM
Joined Dec 2003
579 Posts
Magnum kit

ey:
The plans look like they have been cut into pieces?

I have several Soarcraft kits, and they are one or two sheets of plans.

I am advertising a VERY RARE NIB Soarcraft 604. bags un-opened, hardware in sealed bags, etc

I have not been offered more than $250 for it.

BTW: It is Soarcraft NOT Sailcraft. Buyers might look more often if they recognize the company's name - better chance of selling it.

Good Luck
Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post
NIB Sailcraft Magnum 12. Everything is there from what I can tell. Pretty sweet kit! Canopy packaging was opened but that's it, everything else still sealed. Fuselage bagging also opened at the tail (not sure if it came like this or not since the vertical stab is so tall).

PM me with your offer, inquiries, etc. I know what it's worth, no low balls

If the price is right, I will ship it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post
Well, after digging through some stuff today, I came across the beaten and slightly bashed Mountain Models Slipso fuselage I had placed inside a box for when I was moving. I remember working on the wing a year and a half or so ago, trying to give it a nice smooth airfoil, then coat it in epoxy and give it a nice finish

Welp, dug out the wing, and taped it to the fuselage ( ), and am going to work on it tomorrow or sometime, converting it to a nice micro sloper (or maybee back to a high speed plane..)
vintagesailplnr is offline Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr