Old Nov 26, 2011, 06:13 AM
The land down under
Australia, NSW
Joined Jul 2010
585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
What a PR BS ^^^
What about the issues induced by Hitec itself due to his weak programmers ?
What about the upgrade software written using 1995 technology that is not compatible with W7, even if I warned them since the beginning ?
I ensure you that if you would know 10% of Aurora internals weak points as I know, you would abandon this radio next minute.
Before 2.4GHz I was known in my community as Mr.Hitec, was the main promoter praising for Eclipse and Optic. I abandoned them next year after Aurora issue on the market.
I have only used the updates with W7 so whats the issue? I have had none. & neither have thousands of users.
simo71 is offline Find More Posts by simo71
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2011, 10:26 AM
Joined Jul 2010
189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
What a PR BS ^^^
What about the issues induced by Hitec itself due to his weak programmers ?
What about the upgrade software written using 1995 technology that is not compatible with W7, even if I warned them since the beginning ?
I ensure you that if you would know 10% of Aurora internals weak points as I know, you would abandon this radio next minute.
Before 2.4GHz I was known in my community as Mr.Hitec, was the main promoter praising for Eclipse and Optic. I abandoned them next year after Aurora issue on the market.
Perhaps you like the skills to operate a modern computer.

Windows 7 and Hitec has issues? No.
EdmundGerber is offline Find More Posts by EdmundGerber