HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:34 PM
Duh
crashawk's Avatar
grain valley mo, or about 25 minutes east of kansas city
Joined Jan 2004
595 Posts
Discussion
I could use some help with a jerk.

ok guys here is the deal. I had a friend that I helped all the time, I provided rc parts whenever he needed them, helped him out when he needed it with what ever. I even gave him a truck at one point because his ride broke down. then he moved to st louis and went off the deep end. it about killed me but I had to tell him that he wasn't a friend anymore and to leave me alone. he was trying to start something all the time. I finally quit replying to him and it seemed like he went away. well two weeks ago we had a house fire, we lost all our contents, all my rc stuff, reloading stuff, fishing you name it, all gone. we are insured so we will get all new stuff and the house will get a nice new makeover. not the greatest way to thin your stuff out and get new paint on the walls but it happened. now this so called anti-friend has found out and is emailing me and taunting me saying it is poetic justice. so, I am not one to ask you all to do something I wont but he goes by johneelightning. I was reported for putting his email up by curly56 so I have removed it.

Jason
crashawk is offline Find More Posts by crashawk
Last edited by crashawk; Feb 25, 2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:37 PM
Go get them Meg!
lrsudog's Avatar
Cabin 21...
Joined Jan 2001
2,118 Posts
Ignore him unless you feel he is dangerous or threatening, and if that happens call the cops.

Life is tough and full of annoying people that one has to deal with. Consider yourself lucky that you are not married to one.
lrsudog is offline Find More Posts by lrsudog
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:43 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
I know how you feel. My roommate years ago took advantage of me, left while I was at work , oweing me two months rent and utilities.. I tried getting him to pay me back and he got real defensive. Then he started harrassing my new wife while I was at work.

I finaly caught him out one night on a gravel road when he was comming to town. Lets just say we had a nice talk. He hasn't said a word to me in years. And I recieved a house full of new funiture. ( I know it was his and not stolen ).

Best thing to do is get a new e-mail. and just ignore him.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:56 PM
Duh
crashawk's Avatar
grain valley mo, or about 25 minutes east of kansas city
Joined Jan 2004
595 Posts
he went off the deep end just far enough that he is capable of anything, and he knows I am armed to the teeth and would just shoot him before I would let him harm one of my family members. calling the cops would not do any good, as would changing my email. I'd like to see a bunch of people fill his email box, that would bother him just enough and maybe he might leave me alone. he just hit a nerve this time if you know what I mean.
jason
crashawk is offline Find More Posts by crashawk
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:14 AM
foamie re-cycler
daddiozz's Avatar
United States, WV
Joined Nov 2004
2,106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashawk View Post
he went off the deep end just far enough that he is capable of anything, and he knows I am armed to the teeth and would just shoot him before I would let him harm one of my family members. calling the cops would not do any good, as would changing my email. I'd like to see a bunch of people fill his email box, that would bother him just enough and maybe he might leave me alone. he just hit a nerve this time if you know what I mean.
jason
filling up his email is called harrassement ,i have no idea what the laws are concerning such on the net ,but your inciting it on this forum could get back to him, i would recommend you delete ....and forget about him .
daddiozz is offline Find More Posts by daddiozz
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:32 AM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Where was he when the fire started?
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:33 AM
Duh
crashawk's Avatar
grain valley mo, or about 25 minutes east of kansas city
Joined Jan 2004
595 Posts
everytime I forget about him, he does something again. as it is now, he shows up here in town once in a while to visit his daughter, who could care less now anyway about visiting him. he won't stop until he gets worked up enough to show up on my doorstep. that would not be good, or maybe it might depending on how you look at it. I seriously doubt that any law enforcement agency would do anything about 5 or 5555 people even all emailing him a note. he evedintly keeps tabs on me or he wouldn't know about the fire, he has me blocked on facebook so I can't see him (also means I can't block him) he owes a lot of people, including a couple of years of back child support now. I could just go on but it's not healthy, but he has allready seen this or he never will, I really don't care either way. just thought maybe some fellow fliers would want to know about this. maybe you don't, ok. and no, I will not change my email adress. how many crashawks do you know?
Jason
crashawk is offline Find More Posts by crashawk
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:33 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,038 Posts
Ignore him. Move on. You will be better for it.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:34 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashawk View Post
everytime I forget about him, he does something again. as it is now, he shows up here in town once in a while to visit his daughter, who could care less now anyway about visiting him. he won't stop until he gets worked up enough to show up on my doorstep. that would not be good, or maybe it might depending on how you look at it. I seriously doubt that any law enforcement agency would do anything about 5 or 5555 people even all emailing him a note. he evedintly keeps tabs on me or he wouldn't know about the fire, he has me blocked on facebook so I can't see him (also means I can't block him) he owes a lot of people, including a couple of years of back child support now. I could just go on but it's not healthy, but he has allready seen this or he never will, I really don't care either way. just thought maybe some fellow fliers would want to know about this. maybe you don't, ok. and no, I will not change my email adress. how many crashawks do you know?
Jason
To the level that they want to "talk" to him about that arrearage? Normally, that gets 'warranted.'
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:34 AM
Duh
crashawk's Avatar
grain valley mo, or about 25 minutes east of kansas city
Joined Jan 2004
595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira View Post
Where was he when the fire started?
the insurance investigator said something fell in front of a heater in the garage. he lives about 3 or 4 hours away and it was a weekday, so probably home and not here. who knows.
crashawk is offline Find More Posts by crashawk
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:37 AM
Duh
crashawk's Avatar
grain valley mo, or about 25 minutes east of kansas city
Joined Jan 2004
595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
To the level that they want to "talk" to him about that arrearage? Normally, that gets 'warranted.'
yes, but here in missouri it may take 5 or 10 years for a warrant for child support to happen. he still gives his ex wife's adress over here across the state as his adress.
crashawk is offline Find More Posts by crashawk
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:39 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,038 Posts
I suggest "delete," move on.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:44 AM
foamie re-cycler
daddiozz's Avatar
United States, WV
Joined Nov 2004
2,106 Posts
until /if he shows up on your doorstep there really isnt much you can do ,just ignore the sb..dont open any emails he might send (virus protection) and get on with your life .People like that live and play on your fears .Ignoring him might piss him off or he'll get tired of it and find someone else to harass.Either way its not your problem until/if he does something.
daddiozz is offline Find More Posts by daddiozz
Old Feb 25, 2010, 05:46 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
you ABSOLUTELY ignore him - no contact - if he phones just place the receiver down quiety - never respond to any correspondance - he'll get fed up!


Sticking his email up here was pointless and could be counter productive
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Feb 25, 2010, 05:54 AM
Tin Can Sailor
seadog985's Avatar
Alabama, USA
Joined Feb 2009
761 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
you ABSOLUTELY ignore him - no contact - if he phones just place the receiver down quiety - never respond to any correspondance - he'll get fed up!
good advice. he feeds off getting you upset. don't worry about the clown. until he hurts you physically or damages your property just leave him alone, and then let the authorities handle it. by trying to get him back you are just adding fuel to the fire.
seadog985 is offline Find More Posts by seadog985
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Could Use some help The_Builder Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 10 Nov 19, 2009 09:14 PM
Discussion Local RC guy could use some help... Arbo Life, The Universe, and Politics 120 Oct 16, 2009 10:24 AM
Discussion could use some advice Rustbucket Mini Helis 3 Aug 27, 2009 01:29 PM
Help! I could use some help getting a Futaba t6exap and a 4YF to work with a trainer cord. fiberman Radios 7 Apr 16, 2008 07:41 PM
Could use some help with V-Tail linkage Sanman Thermal 5 Oct 29, 2002 09:13 AM