Closed Thread
Old Feb 24, 2010, 07:20 AM
inventor of flames decals.
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Dec 2008
778 Posts
Alert
Walkera 4G6 Belt Drive Version at Nuremberg, Germany (Nürnberg) Toy Fair

so i heard from several people that there was a 4G6 belt drive version to see in the walkera booth at nuremberg, germany toy fair some two weeks ago.

now i want some pics and specs! anyone?

speculations also welcome
robZulu is offline Find More Posts by robZulu
Last edited by robZulu; Feb 24, 2010 at 07:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2010, 07:24 AM
Joined Jan 2010
1,126 Posts
hmmmmm....

If they release it I feel a conversion in my future... I'd much rather have a belt than tail gears.....
Gadflyii is offline Find More Posts by Gadflyii
Old Feb 24, 2010, 07:40 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robZulu View Post
so i heard from several people that there was a 4G6 belt drive version to see in the walkera booth at nuremberg, germany toy fair some two weeks ago.
so why do you start a sentence with so?
CaptJac is offline Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 24, 2010, 07:43 AM
inventor of flames decals.
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Dec 2008
778 Posts
does it matter?

this thread is about pics, specs and speculations, not about if i write proper english.
robZulu is offline Find More Posts by robZulu
Old Feb 24, 2010, 08:09 AM
Joined Jan 2010
1,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robZulu View Post
does it matter?

this thread is about pics, specs and speculations, not about if i write proper english.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 08:35 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,038 Posts
This thread is also about communications and having some pride of American heritage and language and education. Bad enough we are getting Chinglished, by the Chinese. As an American living in Germany I am proud to see and hear the wholehearted effort that is shown here to learn and speak the English language. So yes - I not only encourage it - I support it - I teach it - and even preach it!! It does matter!! Grammar counts - spelling counts - "i" should be "I" in the first person. Ignorance can be an excuse for saying it or doing it wrong - but callous misuse is no excuse. When I see or hear a blatant mistake "i" - I will correct it - with or without approval - applause - or criticism. And in turn - when I make a mistake - I am grateful to receive correction. Thank you for your question.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by CaptJac; Feb 24, 2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old Feb 24, 2010, 09:05 AM
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJac View Post
this thread is also about communications and having some pride of American heritage and language and education. Bad enough we are getting Chinglished, by the Chinese. As an American living in Germany I am proud to see and hear the wholehearted effort that is shown here to learn and speak the English language. So yes - I not only encourage it - I support it - I teach it - and even preach it!! It does matter!! Grammar counts - spelling counts - "i" should be "I" in the first person. Ignorance can be an excuse for saying it or doing it wrong - but callous misuse is no excuse. When I see or hear a blatant mistake "i" - I will correct it - with or without approval - applause - or criticism. And in turn - when I make a mistake - I am grateful to receive correction. Thank you for your question.

The "t" in "this" as it is the start of a new sentence should be capitalized..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Old Feb 24, 2010, 09:58 AM
Spain
Joined Jan 2010
457 Posts
About english

I am spanish. I love learning english cause really useful to get info throught the net. And I like when people write in chats in the way they talk, like write "c" instead of see or "4ever" instead of forever, and things like that..So I can learn to pronunciate it too..
Jut my 2 cents, by the way, is funny an american writing about english, when never met one who be able to pronunciate it, in "england english"..
Doblao
Doblao is offline Find More Posts by Doblao
Old Feb 24, 2010, 10:31 AM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblao View Post
Jut my 2 cents, by the way, is funny an american writing about english, when never met one who be able to pronunciate it, in "england english"..
Doblao
Even the English can't pronounce their own language properly - 'aven't you 'ea'd 'em? - ('haven't you heard them?')

Anyway that's great news about a belt drive on the 4G6, I always wondered when the improved version would become available, really glad I stuck with my 4G3 until now

Dusty
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Feb 24, 2010, 10:37 AM
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000 View Post
Even the English can't pronounce their own language properly - 'aven't you 'ea'd 'em? - ('haven't you heard them?')

Anyway that's great news about a belt drive on the 4G6, I always wondered when the improved version would become available, really glad I stuck with my 4G3 until now

Dusty
After the belt drive is released they will be coming out with a DD brushless tail motor one..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Old Feb 24, 2010, 10:41 AM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
After the belt drive is released they will be coming out with a DD brushless tail motor one..
Hehe that wouldn't surprise me, but I reckon I've waited long enough
My 4G3 was one of the original ones, and is now one of the latest ones, so I know how to upgrade them anyway

Dusty
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:24 AM
NB Canada
Joined Apr 2008
461 Posts
Dusty I'm in the same position. Can't keep buying every latest version, so I'm still on a 4G3. Maybe every other version is about right. I hope this new one is flybarless too. CaptJac, good job on the extreme irony there in your post. Using 25 dashes per sentence isn't exactly correct either...and they're not dashes anyway, but hyphens. A dash would be "--" if I'm not mistaken. But even if they were dashes they're totally misplaced and random. Guess again!
Beckler is offline Find More Posts by Beckler
Old Feb 24, 2010, 12:29 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,485 Posts
The Grammer Police always lose.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Feb 24, 2010, 12:54 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14 View Post
The Grammer Police always lose.
Not always. Even those who spell grammar wrong can sometimes benefit. Incidentally - RobZulu sent me a PM with a very positive and encouraging response. I hope he will post it for others to read.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 24, 2010, 01:12 PM
Joined Jan 2010
1,126 Posts
Hey Jack!

wow 14 posts not a tailbelt in sight....
Closed Thread