HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2010, 09:27 AM
Occasional useful idiot...
Joined Nov 2009
1,406 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonGlass View Post
I own 2 hayabusa's, and would put mine up on a track with any other bike, there fast as hell on the track if u know how to ride one. I cant stand people bashing it when they have never owned one. Also a fast Harley, what a insult, but mainly a hayabusa is a drag bike not a cruiser! Each bike has its own purpose, u guys may be faster on the turns but ill kill u in the straightaways.
Mmmm, glad that got edited but lets not start having arguments over bikes in here Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee!
It doesn't matter what bike you have, they are ALL good in their respective ways.

Torrance, don't dump the idea of the 'busa fairing just yet, could be just the thing for a speed bike.
Jonathan Bradbury is offline Find More Posts by Jonathan Bradbury
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2010, 10:48 AM
South Africa
Joined Jan 2010
493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonGlass View Post
I own 2 hayabusa's, and would put mine up on a track with any other bike, there fast as hell on the track if u know how to ride one. I cant stand people bashing it when they have never owned one. Also a fast Harley, what a insult, but mainly a hayabusa is a drag bike not a cruiser! Each bike has its own purpose, u guys may be faster on the turns but ill kill u in the straightaways.
Well said!!!
Bking1340 is offline Find More Posts by Bking1340
Old Feb 25, 2010, 10:54 AM
South Africa
Joined Jan 2010
493 Posts
Busa

How bout this Busa, wish I can get my hands on 1
Bking1340 is offline Find More Posts by Bking1340
Old Feb 25, 2010, 03:31 PM
Inciting Riots
Joined Dec 2006
9,687 Posts
What fast Harley? If you were referring to the Buells, then you are as guilty of your own misgivens for that line as anyone condemning the sacred 'busa.
village_idiot is offline Find More Posts by village_idiot
Old Feb 25, 2010, 04:33 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Nov 2004
102 Posts
Bruce will this body fit my current 999 TTe? If so do you have a price on the bodies with rider?
derbi75 is offline Find More Posts by derbi75
Old Feb 25, 2010, 04:35 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,789 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbi75 View Post
Bruce will this body fit my current 999 TTe? If so do you have a price on the bodies with rider?
Yes it will. They are not available separately yet so I don't have a price.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Old Feb 25, 2010, 06:07 PM
MM450 Perfectionist
The Woodlands, TX
Joined Dec 2009
242 Posts
So, I am seriously looking at picking this up.. Anyone else getting it??? I think I might add some brazimoto wheels... ideas??? Thoughts???
rpedro is offline Find More Posts by rpedro
Old Feb 26, 2010, 12:06 AM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,703 Posts
Now I've ridden the Hayabusa and the bike has SICK power... but I like it better when they change the subframe and tail section (like the white and green one I posted, and the gray/black one above)... the tail is the only thing I really don't like about the bike.... but throw a stretched swingarm and a fatty rear tire on it, and I can live with the "Aliens" rear end
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Old Feb 26, 2010, 09:37 AM
MM450 Perfectionist
The Woodlands, TX
Joined Dec 2009
242 Posts
Can we actually discuss the new tt??? really would like to pick it up soon...
Old Feb 26, 2010, 10:08 AM
Nitro! collect them all.
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
(Sorry Pedro but i have to say) it feels fast, it looks fast ... i like fast things, WE like fast things. but only on a hayabusha you can accomplish such a CUSTOM IMPACT. i haven't seen any customized ducatis and if they are, it just doesn't look right. LOL ...LOL !!! right chuckles.
malcabro racer is offline Find More Posts by malcabro racer
Last edited by malcabro racer; Feb 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 11:07 AM
MM450 Perfectionist
The Woodlands, TX
Joined Dec 2009
242 Posts
So I am assuming this is going to wind up being a busa thread... I will start a new one to actually discuss the new tt...
Old Feb 26, 2010, 11:26 AM
Joined May 2009
661 Posts
sorry i guess i'm the one who first mentioned the word "hayabusa" in this thread

in regards to the latest iteration of the TT FM-1 bikes, they're basically identical to the previous versions except for the Casey Stoner body/rider and now they come equipped with TT's 2.4ghz radio system. everything else are carried over which means all existing aftermarket parts will still be compatible with these bikes.
Torrance is offline Find More Posts by Torrance
Old Feb 26, 2010, 11:46 AM
No Shelf Queens.No Bling
Newark.Nottinghamshire.UK
Joined Jan 2005
2,961 Posts
Will they be offering a stick version of the radio gear,the vast majority of bike drivers in the UK use a stick set?

Allan
Allan Waterfall is offline Find More Posts by Allan Waterfall
Old Feb 26, 2010, 11:51 AM
Joined May 2009
661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Waterfall View Post
Will they be offering a stick version of the radio gear,the vast majority of bike drivers in the UK use a stick set?

Allan
no sticks i'm afraid. the UK importer didn't request for sticks (nor did other importers) so we didn't make a stick version of our 2.4G radio.
Torrance is offline Find More Posts by Torrance
Old Feb 26, 2010, 12:00 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,703 Posts
What the......?

Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2