SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Mike_Then, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 07:29 PM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
7,076 Posts
Yippee!
It flies!

Woo! Flew my new T-Rex 500 for the first time yesterday and today. Hovered it in the yard yesterday and flew some FF this afternoon. Man this thing flies good! No wonder people like it so much!
Mike_Then is online now Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Mike_Then; Feb 21, 2010 at 07:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2010, 09:58 PM
It's electric Boogie woogie
USA, NC, Rocky Mt
Joined Sep 2007
458 Posts
HMMMMM you fly the new T-Rex 500 with a spektrum radio but wear a ugly orange Futaba shirt... boy you got issues!

but the T-Rex looked great!
bstussie is online now Find More Posts by bstussie
Old Feb 22, 2010, 12:31 PM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
7,076 Posts
I might have to ditch the DX6i and switch to the trusty Futaba 9C as I need to be able to switch the Co-Pilot II on and off remotely. I can't do that with the DX6i as the programming doesn't support customizing the throws/EPA on switches. Either that or get a 9303 as I know how to program that after fixing YOUR helicopter!
Mike_Then is online now Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Thank you, veterans