SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Boneswamped, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 05:34 PM
RC Group therapist
DeRidder LA.
Joined Nov 2008
1,961 Posts
Gallery
Here's a little about my aviation experience

Here's a little about my aviation background:
I've been flying full scale since I was 16 years old, and started with gliders and fixed wing. I have both fixed wing, and helicopter commercial and instrument ratings.
In my military career I've been rated in the UH-1, OH-58A, OH-58C, OH-58D Kiowa Warrior, and the LUH-72 Lakota. I'm a maintenance test pilot, and an Instructor pilot. Here's a few pics of some of the full scale aircraft I fly in the military. I have been in the U.S. Army for almost 22 years now, and I'm looking forward to retirement. I would much rather fly R/C.

Civilian and foriegn military helicopters I have flown include: R-22, Jet Ranger, Skycrane, Bo-105, Gazelle, Lynx, and Mi-2.

Fixed wing aircraft I don't have very many photos, but the list includes: Schwiezer gliders, many variants of the Cessna single engine series, Pitts S-2, Stearman, Cub, Rutan Long E-Z,and a king air 100.

My aviation education aside from flight training includes aviation management, and aerodynamics.
-Mike
Boneswamped is offline Find More Posts by Boneswamped
Last edited by Boneswamped; Jan 12, 2012 at 04:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts