HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 12, 2012, 01:55 PM
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined May 2011
3,282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb1rdz View Post
The fan has an inlet lip which may retract installation in the ducting.
J
J,

if you are referring to the HK 12blade alloy fan above, I believe that the lip is screwed-on and can be removed.
anlucas is online now Find More Posts by anlucas
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2012, 04:41 PM
Never fly an A model anything!
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2008
4,946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anlucas View Post
J,

if you are referring to the HK 12blade alloy fan above, I believe that the lip is screwed-on and can be removed.
I was, and thank you for comment on the lip
jayb1rdz is offline Find More Posts by jayb1rdz
Old Sep 14, 2012, 05:27 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Oct 2004
1,141 Posts
Hi Kin,

How is the progress of the EP gear coming along?

Thanks

dave
ticketec is offline Find More Posts by ticketec
Old Sep 14, 2012, 02:00 PM
gal
Joined Sep 2009
98 Posts
y not an mb339

Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
I Love it T-50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2013 first model ! i think it can fly twins 70mm . it is very light weight i can do ! and i can selling it cheap if i do it twin 70 .this T-50 for twins 90mm is a big size fuselager , of couse i have no problem for the size i do , but let see the market ! two size also do also ok if the guys love it ! . other bigger size 3.5 m fuselage also milling now same time . 1.5 ton material just for one fuselage only ! no one can guess that is this models .See the material are onl for one piece fuselage , total with the full composite wing , the material is about 3 .5 ton !
mb339 is the best jet out there
gal is offline Find More Posts by gal
Old Sep 17, 2012, 10:26 AM
Proud RC Addict
United States, UT, American Fork
Joined Nov 2009
1,557 Posts
I'm liking the pictures of the Hawk. I'm interested in a really scale looking Jet and this might be a good fit. Do you offer scale landing gear? I saw a few pictures, one of which suggested scale gear doors but I haven't seen a lot of pics of the underside. It isn't apparent on the site if the kit comes with a scale cockpit/pilot or if not where you'd get one.

Nice planes!
dennisjm is offline Find More Posts by dennisjm
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:09 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulicheng View Post
I'm liking the pictures of the Hawk. I'm interested in a really scale looking Jet and this might be a good fit. Do you offer scale landing gear? I saw a few pictures, one of which suggested scale gear doors but I haven't seen a lot of pics of the underside. It isn't apparent on the site if the kit comes with a scale cockpit/pilot or if not where you'd get one.

Nice planes!
yes it is scale landing gear (optional part) . and ep retract ! Now are set up the products line . and doing some photo and art work and advertise .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Sep 18, 2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:12 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticketec View Post
Hi Kin,

How is the progress of the EP gear coming along?

Thanks

dave
Assemble in products line !possible come out this month , sure no problem .all the test is success and quality keep in top level . mistake circus board is very less . So very happy in quality . the nose streeing servo are mount in the struts . the photo is a similar idea in the servo mount .but not that big .
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Sep 17, 2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:19 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
When the plastic models arrival !!!!!!!!!!!!
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:21 AM
Joined Feb 2006
481 Posts
1:48 Viggen Plastic Model

Quote:
Hello Kin,

Model left UK on September 11, 2012. I PMed you the tracking number.

I just checked status - it is in Hong Kong being processed for delivery. To think that shipment is by "air", should have been in your hands sometime ago.

Hope you get it soon before I buy a different plane

Del
delperena is online now Find More Posts by delperena
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:22 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Oct 2004
1,141 Posts
Quote:
It's not there yet? I paid for it more than 2 weeks ago......

I will contact the seller to find out for you.

Thanks

dave
ticketec is offline Find More Posts by ticketec
Old Sep 18, 2012, 07:14 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Thankyou Dave !
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 18, 2012, 07:49 AM
Watt me worry?
Florida
Joined Mar 2006
3,860 Posts
Kin:
"the nose streeing servo are mount in the struts "

Fantastic!..........installing the nose gear is a time consuming job.........your retracts will make this install easy by designing the servo mounted to the struts.
Madmax1965 is online now Find More Posts by Madmax1965
Old Sep 18, 2012, 08:36 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax1965 View Post
Kin:
"the nose streeing servo are mount in the struts "

Fantastic!..........installing the nose gear is a time consuming job.........your retracts will make this install easy by designing the servo mounted to the struts.
Yes ! everytime i install the nose streeing servo in the fuselage nose or behind the gear also make me so angry ! so no more wiring and push-rod now , i will make more the servo mount in the nose struts .
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 19, 2012, 07:58 AM
Watt me worry?
Florida
Joined Mar 2006
3,860 Posts
YES........it is getting easier to setup E-powered planes.....especially EDF. The nose gear was a problem waiting to be solved as well as getting rid of the Air powered retracts. The other problem seems to be good controllers which will hold up to the demands put on them by EDF. I solved the problem myself by using a controller with more headroom(larger controller than called for)and using caps on anything 10s and above. Now we need better batteries(read this lighter in weight)and planes which are built of light weight composites.

Thanks for looking ahead Kin...........you have good products and am waiting for them to go on line to purchase.
Madmax1965 is online now Find More Posts by Madmax1965
Old Sep 19, 2012, 10:14 AM
Never fly an A model anything!
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2008
4,946 Posts
This battery technology just has to improve. When you think that a fully charged battery weighs the same as a fully depleted one, not allowing for the atomic differences but compared to a full fuel tank versus an empty one, the energy itself doesn't weigh much. There's clearly room to advance.
jayb1rdz is offline Find More Posts by jayb1rdz