SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 17, 2012, 01:08 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,266 Posts
yes ! i undertsand ! I will let each project complete go to market , and i will keep your commend in heart . Thankyou ! in fact i have other helicopter models development in the same time . edf is about 30 % my work . if you can see the other topic here (scale helicopter ) . you can undertsand how many work load with me . but in this years . i have leave my old factory and now are new production line MK products ., managment id totally different . I will let you see my work result . !and i will update the website . some models is not my own products , they are many friend company products . so i need help them to sell . i think you know the situation !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Aug 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2012, 03:12 PM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
that Hunter is sweet. gotta get one. ASAP!!!!
LuvEvolution7 is offline Find More Posts by LuvEvolution7
Old Aug 17, 2012, 06:44 PM
United States, TX, Grand Prairie
Joined Nov 2005
5,773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
yes ! i undertsand ! I will let each project complete go to market , and i will keep your commend in heart . Thankyou ! in fact i have other helicopter models development in the same time . edf is about 30 % my work . if you can see the other topic here (scale helicopter ) . you can undertsand how many work load with me . but in this years . i have leave my olf factory and now are new production line MK products ., managment id totally different . I will let you see my work result . !and i will update the website . some models is not my own products , they are many friend company products . so i need help them to sell . i think you know the situation !
We're just impatient or at least I am...

I can't wait till the F14 comes out...
erh7771 is offline Find More Posts by erh7771
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2012, 08:13 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,726 Posts
As Kin says they are not all his products, the Hunter is a flyfly model from the looks of it, in fact all the 90mm foamies are flyfly. The A10 is likely an LX model.
Extreme_RC is offline Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Old Aug 18, 2012, 01:14 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Oct 2004
1,164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
I'm getting the feeling that Kin is more into development and playing with the molding equipment than paying attention to business. He seems to be going in 5 directions at once with nothing getting finished.

Lots of talk, lots of pictiures, nothing to buy.

I want to buy something. There is an A10 with no details or specifications. Same for the the F16. Hardly any information is available on these models.

C'mon Kin, it seems that both you and Tam went to the same school, smart, high energy, lots of ideas, lots of research, but no quick run to the finish line. Please go back and fix up the listings on the web site to include more information.

Al
I dont see the point in putting up on the site what is not yet available...

Manufactures cannot seem to win because people like me love the updates on how prototypes are progressing knowing full well they are not yet available, but then other people will have a go at them for not having it available yesterday! Put it up on the website, and someone else will get into him for it not being available because it on the site. Which way do they turn? I used to be involved with another manufacturer years ago and know the pain well!!

But Kin has been more proactive than you think, he just has not posting everything has is doing in the background! As Kin indicated, I'll be doing the test flying of the production models to get them flying quicker and providing you guys with info on how the model flies so that kin can concentrate on making more of the aircraft we all want

So there will be a new build thread on the system hawk as soon as it arrives into my workshop to keep you guys posted.

Thanks

Dave
ticketec is online now Find More Posts by ticketec
Last edited by ticketec; Aug 18, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 01:48 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
9,129 Posts
Quote:
let me a little bit time see which version is more request ! but i will take one in products line that is sure !
x 2 for the Viggen
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Split elevator set up JR 9303
Old Aug 18, 2012, 06:59 PM
Joined Feb 2006
504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS View Post
x 2 for the Viggen
Same here - 2 X Saab JA-37 Viggen!
delperena is online now Find More Posts by delperena
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:46 AM
Tri-Quad and EDF flyer
SWEDEN
Joined Oct 2010
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS View Post
x 2 for the Viggen
On more request for JA-37 Viggen, camo or grey
Blom is offline Find More Posts by Blom
Old Aug 20, 2012, 01:55 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,266 Posts
Oh my god ! many request the JA-37 Viggen!But please what length you are like it ? 1.7m ,1.8m,1.9m ??but is it for 100mm fan ? airfoil ??
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 01:58 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,266 Posts
System hawk start painting the fuselage now . the wing wing finish about three days the first colour is the UK flat colour , this is one i like , but it is for short nose version but i likt it so much so i must paint it . but the second piece is light gray +camo . it is for catalog . the third piece is for my test pilot i will ask him first !
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 02:03 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,266 Posts
i have cancel some item in my website . Let the website simple the best ! in fact the polyester products is not good selling . all customer like epoxy ! the quality is very big different !
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 02:34 PM
United States, TX, Grand Prairie
Joined Nov 2005
5,773 Posts
Quote:
i have cancel some item in my website . Let the website simple the best ! in fact the polyester products is not good selling . all customer like epoxy ! the quality is very big different !
Quality is different but so is price, there are some good quality low price polyesters in production ...sell out on the time.... falcon 120 being one of them
erh7771 is offline Find More Posts by erh7771
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:01 PM
Some Girls r Bigger thn Others
USA, UT, Cedar Hills
Joined Jun 2010
1,386 Posts
Quote:
Oh my god ! many request the JA-37 Viggen!But please what length you are like it ? 1.7m ,1.8m,1.9m ??but is it for 100mm fan ? airfoil ??
For me a 90mm would be perfect. LOTS of fan and power options. That will make it a bit smaller, like 1.5 or 1.6 or even 1.7m but that should be the perfect size for this plane to sell the most units. If you mold in the pockets for electric retracts even better!
swps is offline Find More Posts by swps
Old Aug 20, 2012, 07:26 PM
Tri-Quad and EDF flyer
SWEDEN
Joined Oct 2010
55 Posts
Quote:
make it for 90mm, as swps sas there is many fan and power options,
lenght 1.6m will be a good max size.
I Think you will sell a lot of them.
Blom is offline Find More Posts by Blom
Old Aug 20, 2012, 07:43 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
9,129 Posts
Quote:
kin-- 90mm for me. I'm as cheap as the day is long (that means really cheap!) but I'd spend for a good Viggen.

Mike
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Split elevator set up JR 9303