Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 08, 2010, 09:56 PM
Global Hobby Store
Brisbane
Joined Jan 2007
1,116 Posts
Kin has been flat out moving house.. ( he didnt sleep for 36 hours in the process)..
Mind you he moved 40 boxes, a wife and 2 kids in that time, including packing everything..
i'm sure he will be back on deck very shortly...

Rob
rorrock is offline Find More Posts by rorrock
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:38 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Back here (home ) ! Ha !Ha! The sleep time are increase to 6 hours now , very good ! I have completed the JEPE A-4 , So wait the test fly and the total weight are 2540 g and the change sun fan offer me 2.1kg thrust , so i think it fly so happy . And good point are we included the retract gear set and 3600mah 6s , the weight are 2.45kg . so it should be fly fast and we can successful modification this grass land model to be retactable and the original mold wing are no aileron cutting from factory , but we have change it be a live hinge .so customer only install servo and the horn in the aileron , The retract are gas in -spring out .The first production are Dark blue Blue Angel colour scheme . this pototype colour are wrong , but for testing is ok !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 11, 2010, 01:26 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
The coming projet are very tight ! see the work start again for a Mi-31 single 90 mm also fully molded hollow mold wing . But the new mold also completed in the same time are system hawk (long nose) for 90-100mm . i lover it very very much , it weight in the photo is only 570 g for whole fuselage , and please see the photo carefully , you will enjoy the light , clean and tidy and fully panel line .We are understand "pay more and get more "(quality) . The Swiss epoxy let we have the very good quality products , But TF /smartmodel will provide very good acceptable pricing in the composite model . let you more fun in the jet models !
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 11, 2010, 01:34 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
The F-35 will be finish in this month , so the end of this month will start the F-20 , we know a lot guys so hurry of this F-20 . we will step up to make it complete hope it is a "Christmas gift " for myself !So i think you understand my mean ! Ha !Ha!
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 11, 2010, 03:16 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,493 Posts
Kin is the weight of the Hawk fuselage with formers installed and ducting etc? Or just the bare shell? What is the wingspan and length of the Hawk design?

The A4 weight is very good, its nice to see manufacturers making the effort to keep the moldings light, too many are putting too much resin and structure into their kits ending up with heavy models.
Extreme_RC is offline Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Old Nov 11, 2010, 04:03 PM
Global Hobby Store
Brisbane
Joined Jan 2007
1,116 Posts
If you look at the pics that go with kins post, it appears that we are looking at the hollow fuse straight from the mold, so no woodwork, formers, etc yet.
Length is 1.5m
Wingspan 1.2m

Will know more such as the all up weight as soon as kin has one assembled...

Great news on the F-20.. I have a customer who wants 2 before christmas is possible..

Rob
Old Nov 11, 2010, 04:11 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorrock View Post
If you look at the pics that go with kins post, it appears that we are looking at the hollow fuse straight from the mold, so no woodwork, formers, etc yet.
Length is 1.5m
Wingspan 1.2m

Will know more such as the all up weight as soon as kin has one assembled...

Great news on the F-20.. I have a customer who wants 2 before christmas is possible..
Rob
Duh yeah I see the photos, but as he said "for whole fuselage" I figured asking an obvious/rhetorical question would bring forth more detailed information on construction etc that I am sure all the readers are interested in knowing.

I know plenty who are waiting on the various models coming but I dont feel the need to tell the world about it every time I post...
Old Nov 11, 2010, 04:30 PM
Global Hobby Store
Brisbane
Joined Jan 2007
1,116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme_RC View Post
Duh yeah I see the photos, but as he said "for whole fuselage" I figured asking an obvious/rhetorical question would bring forth more detailed information on construction etc that I am sure all the readers are interested in knowing.

I know plenty who are waiting on the various models coming but I dont feel the need to tell the world about it every time I post...
You asked the questions and I answered them with what I knew from Kin.. Get over it..

As for xmas, this was a very specific request from a customer that he wanted 2 if he could get them by this date.. So to me it was good news, and the customer who reads this thread will also notice it...

sheesh...
Old Nov 11, 2010, 04:41 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,493 Posts
Bit of insecurity there... forgive me if I choose wait for Kin to respond with more details on his products...
Old Nov 11, 2010, 04:47 PM
Global Hobby Store
Brisbane
Joined Jan 2007
1,116 Posts
nope, no signs of insecurity..
Old Nov 11, 2010, 04:51 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorrock View Post
nope, no signs of insecurity..
Waaaahahaha, noooo of course not...mr awesome
Old Nov 11, 2010, 10:10 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2002
862 Posts
Whoaa Guys,
Hold your horses ! No need to get all worked up !! Will release more info once we have the specs.
wilerbee is offline Find More Posts by wilerbee
Old Nov 11, 2010, 10:24 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,493 Posts
I'm not worked up Wil just asking Kin a couple of questions, didnt expect to get sarcasm as a reply.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 10:54 PM
Global Hobby Store
Brisbane
Joined Jan 2007
1,116 Posts
Well I certainly wasnt worked up.. I pointed out something that I saw in the pictures and what information I already had.. If you took that as sarcasm so be it..
Old Nov 12, 2010, 02:17 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Sorry for my meaning "whole " ! Yes! it is the shell only in the pic ,not yet included the wood former 578g but i sure in the limit in the fribreglass models , the glasscloth are very dry , and no "rich " resin . the worker check all the area are not much rich resin before sent to the oven .so the good micro bloom help a lot for the weight .
RCG Plus Member