HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Ductedfann, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 05:09 PM
mid west
Joined Jan 2002
668 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
For Sale
Lander Panther Blue tail with Retracts

RC lander Panthers NIB, with plastic retracts all (6) Servos{ flaps, elevator, rudder, ailerons, retracts ,steering } & extent ions No power system, $99.99per, plus shipping. Short Kit WM fan with the jet in same shipping box $16.00

Morris
Ductedfann is offline Find More Posts by Ductedfann
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2010, 09:45 AM
Joined Dec 2009
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
foam type?

is it SEPO type?
BUZZUP is offline Find More Posts by BUZZUP
Old Feb 23, 2010, 11:31 AM
North Royalton, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
397 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
What version is this? EPS, EPO, PVC? Thanks.
jonnyspeed is offline Find More Posts by jonnyspeed
Old Feb 24, 2010, 02:28 PM
mid west
Joined Jan 2002
668 Posts
Hi, They are made of foam, painted.

There are 3 foam EDF Panthers on the market, 2 are EPS type foam and 1 has an option of EPO/PVC XYZ... none of them are $99.99 with servos, extentions cut flaps, retracts.

So my question to you is: Does it matter at the price I'm offering them to you?

You just can't beat this deal. Left overs will be shot, survrvers will be shot agian They make great drones.

Keep smiling, I am Morris
Old Feb 24, 2010, 02:40 PM
North Royalton, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
397 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ductedfann View Post
Hi, They are made of foam, painted.

There are 3 foam EDF Panthers on the market, 2 are EPS type foam and 1 has an option of EPO/PVC XYZ... none of them are $99.99 with servos, extentions cut flaps, retracts.

So my question to you is: Does it matter at the price I'm offering them to you?

You just can't beat this deal. Left overs will be shot, survrvers will be shot agian They make great drones.

Keep smiling, I am Morris
My answer to you is yes it matters what version it is or I wouldn't have asked. I am only interested in the PVC version. Thanks.
jonnyspeed is offline Find More Posts by jonnyspeed
Old Feb 24, 2010, 04:52 PM
mid west
Joined Jan 2002
668 Posts
Jonnyspeed,

I understand, I hope your not mifed at me. I was just trying to point out what I typed
"There are 3 foam EDF Panthers on the market, 2 are EPS type foam and 1 has an option of EPO/PVC XYZ... none of them are $99.99 with servos, extentions cut flaps, retracts."

I'm loosing over $36.00 off my cost per jet, I know how savy everyone is Just wanted quick sales not hastles. If you want the PVC version we have those also just not @$99.99. give me a call I'll take care of you if I can.
330 872 1000

Best Regards, Morris
Last edited by Ductedfann; Feb 24, 2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 27, 2010, 10:15 AM
Joined Jan 2008
61 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hey Morris do you still have any of the panthers? at the sale price?

shoot me a PM.

Kirt R
KpKirt is offline Find More Posts by KpKirt