HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by SilentAngel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 01:16 PM
We burn daylight.
USA
Joined Jul 2005
101 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
Full Metal Rotor Head upgrade head for 600 size machines

Perfect upgrade for any 600 size machine.

This rotor head is 100% metal from a Raptor 50 Titan-SE (note the "SE" on the hub). It is fitted with all the TT upgrades. It has dual jesus-bolt hub and will fit any comparable 10mm shaft (i.e. 600 size) machine. It is capable of an unbelievable 15 degree collective pitch. It features nonlinear flapping damper and positive delta angles for aggressive 3D flying. It comes complete with full metal flybar cage and ultra-light paddles. It is barely used, and can be considered in showroom condition. It flies like it is on rails.

If you are new to this, please do not start with 15 degree pitch. Start at 10 and work your way up as you progress.

Recommended engines: OS 50 hyper (lowest end), OS 55 HZ, YS 50ST / 56SR

Asking price $115.

For $50, I will throw in a pair of matching 600 mm carbon fiber blades,
tracked and balanced for that head. Blades are also used but in showroom
condition.

Reason for sale: Upgrading to flybarless head.

Needed to complete: your choice of 600 size helicopter with 10 mm main shaft and swashplate.
SilentAngel is offline Find More Posts by SilentAngel
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2010, 01:06 AM
We burn daylight.
USA
Joined Jul 2005
101 Posts
Blades Sold - Head Still Available

Dear Friends,

Blades have been SOLD. Head is STILL AVAILABLE.

I have been getting a lot of PM's - thank you for all the interest.

- - - - -

I have two (2) more pairs of those G5 blades shown in the picture. The thing is, these pairs go together on a 4-bladed helicopter. Since they are balanced like that, I would like to sell them together. They are newer blades too. If anyone is interested, just let me know.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 11:43 AM
We burn daylight.
USA
Joined Jul 2005
101 Posts
FYI - I am reducing the head to $100. In terms of TT original metal upgrades for this head - the blade grips alone go for $121.99.

The head I am offering came out of a Raptor 50 V3 (a.k.a Titan SE). The V3 series are the latest, and most aggressive to date Raptor ever designed by Thunder Tiger (TT). It has a different design than traditional heads, allowing it to handle +/- 15 degrees (compared to 11) which simply makes it downright scary in terms of 3D potential, whether used as nitro or electric. It will outfox the talent of most 3D pilots.

Some people asked me, "so if it is that good why are you going flybarless...." well, I am converting it to a scale machine and hence installing a scale head. Such a comparison cannot be made.

Sincerely

SA
Closed Thread