SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 15, 2010, 03:05 PM
Joined Oct 2000
211 Posts
Discussion
Northeast Sailplane Products Thumbs Down

Am I the only one who can't get a call back from NSP?

I ordered a Multiplex Funjet from them a month ago. Paid up front and figured it would only take a week or two to receive the plane. I live in Upstate New York and as of now, one month later, I still have not received the plane. I could almost WALK from CNY to NSP door in a month.

I've called and left my phone # and a brief, polite, request for information on my shipment on FIVE seperate occasions. Not one call back.

I've emailed. No reply what so ever.

It's a shame to see what was once a good, reliable company fall on its face like this.

It goes without saying that they won't be getting anymore of my business.

As for your business, you might want to think twice before ordering anything from Northeast Sailplane Products.
Mike26 is offline Find More Posts by Mike26
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2010, 03:18 PM
DominicM
Fleet, Hampshire, UK.
Joined May 2003
2,390 Posts
I hadn't looked at Nesails website for a long time, but just did and saw that the New Products page hasn't been updated since 2007! Kinda demonstrates a lack of enthusiasm for your business doesn't it? Hope you get your purchase sorted.
DominicM is offline Find More Posts by DominicM
Old Feb 16, 2010, 12:37 PM
Dallas, TX
Joined Dec 2007
149 Posts
It's unfortunate you had to find out the hard way how it is to deal with them as their reputation is documented very well on these forums. Personally, I don't think it was ever a "good/reliable" company.

I dealt with them once, big mistake.
hcw5733 is offline Find More Posts by hcw5733
Last edited by hcw5733; Feb 16, 2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 01:13 PM
CT 114 Tutor
Near Vancouver, British Columbia
Joined Jan 2010
31 Posts
I'm not sure where I've seen them, but there are other very large threads regarding how unhappy people are with NES
SnowBirds is offline Find More Posts by SnowBirds
Old Feb 16, 2010, 01:13 PM
MTT
I care about rising air !
West Chester, Ohio
Joined Feb 2002
2,012 Posts
Here we go again, this is nothing new...

Do a search about NESail here on RCG, and you will find lots of threads and posts about this...
MTT is offline Find More Posts by MTT
Old Feb 16, 2010, 06:32 PM
Sailplane Mafia
United States, SC, Summerville
Joined Jun 2001
2,164 Posts
You can forget email, Sal will never respond. Your only hope is to keep calling until someone answers the phone which is a challenge. I used to buy from him but lately he's beyond my patience level. They charge your credit card even if the sailplane is not in stock. I would try soaringusa and see if they have what you want.

Call your credit card company and get a refund, waiting for Sal will be a never ending wait.
gquiring is offline Find More Posts by gquiring
Old Mar 03, 2010, 10:24 PM
Sailplane Hoarderer....er
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Jul 2005
218 Posts
I know it's all been said before but save yourself the grief.............DO NOT DEAL WITH SAL AND NORTHEAST SAILPLANES!!!!!!

Sal is beyond painful to deal with and even recently threatened to sue me if I ever divulged the details of how he screwed me over here on "groups". His phone manners are beyond belief!!! If you still think you'd like to buy something from Sal I suggest you call him up and ask a few questions about what you intend to purchase. You'll likely learn why he is so unpopular in all the NESAIL threads......... him!!!!!
Ryan2200 is offline Find More Posts by Ryan2200
Last edited by Ryan2200; Mar 04, 2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Changed NORTH EAST to NORTHEAST so that nobody misses this post in a search.