HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 15, 2010, 12:36 PM
Joined Feb 2010
1 Posts
Discussion
wasp v3 200 belt just beeps

I just bought my first heli and was testing it out when I found that the tail rudder servo didn't seem to work, I tried to start changing the dip switches 1 by 1 to see if for some reason that was the problem. I apparently moved the wrong one, heli took off and crashed into the couch. now after replacing the servo, main shaft, pitch frame, and tail boom....... when I turn the tx on the heli just beeps continuously. I put all the dip switches to where the manual showed for the v3 left throttle. any help would be appreciated, and again I'm completely new to this so don't know all the terminology yet.

If I plug the rudder servo into the rx it moves like it should but still doesn't move when plugged into the gyro when I move the tx stick, and another thing is now since it started beeping at me, the throttle doesn't seem to work, nothing on the tx will get the main motor to turn, but the servos still move.... cept for the rudder when plugged into the gyro

ok, got the throttle to work, had the dip switches set up for 6ch instead of 4 ch, but the tail still spins and the rudder servo still doesn't move with the tx rudder stick....
kirbys65 is offline Find More Posts by kirbys65
Last edited by kirbys65; Feb 15, 2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: update
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2010, 12:52 AM
Airwolf57
I live in Injune Queensland which is about 825klms from Brisbane heading North
Joined Mar 2010
18 Posts
Hi Im a newbie but have a wasp v3 ... why dont you try these sites for help mate max@parkrcmodels.com - www.parkrcmodels.com - skyartec-usa.com

I havent tried them myself but I think that the max park models deals in Skyartec products and you can only ask people who are used to these models dont you think..

Regards

The Airwolf - Australia
Airwolf57 is offline Find More Posts by Airwolf57