SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bstussie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 11:35 PM
It's electric Boogie woogie
USA, NC, Rocky Mt
Joined Sep 2007
453 Posts
Trader Rating: 69
Sold
Phase 3 Squall 4-cell with thrust vector - local pick up only Eastern NC or perry GA

for sale is a used Phase 3 Squall EDF (4 cell version), I am needing to thin down the fleet and this was only flown 6 times and was just not for me so it needs to find a good home!

Let me start off by saying I do not have a box that this will fit in and I am not going to ship this!

Local Pickup location: Rocky Mount, NC
but would be willing to drive a short distance! or pick up at the perry ga swap meet!

Comes with the following:

Phase 3 Squall jet with 4 cell motor/ESC $150
3 Hitec HS 82MG servo's $65
Phase 3 Vectored Thrust Unit with push rods $45

just add your own 4s lipo and receiver and go fly!

When I received the kit there was some slight shipping damage, #1 there is a small line in the foam where the nose is (see 1st pic) #2 the rear latch was broken so I installed 4 rare earth magnets and the hatch is much safer now!

$260 retail

Local pick up for $175

Please feel free to ask questions (other than will I ship) or if you would like to make arrangements to take a look at the jet I will be more than happy to try and make time!

bstussie is offline Find More Posts by bstussie
Last edited by bstussie; Feb 17, 2010 at 04:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2010, 04:07 PM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
7,021 Posts
Trader Rating: 107
Someone needs to grab this... this is a great price on a little-used airplane!
Mike_Then is offline Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Thank you, veterans
Old Feb 16, 2010, 11:46 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,568 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Anyone want to buy this for me? Ahem Pete!!!!
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Old Feb 17, 2010, 04:02 PM
It's electric Boogie woogie
USA, NC, Rocky Mt
Joined Sep 2007
453 Posts
Trader Rating: 69
JUST A UPDATE

some fellow club members (maybe myself too) are heading down to perry Georgia for the swap meet there the first weekend of March so pick up could be arranged in there!!!
bstussie is offline Find More Posts by bstussie
Closed Thread